Fat experiences

Tires for sex

Girls do you think it's hot when a man is so fat and so out of shape that he gets tired when he has to go on top?
Have you ever had an experience like this?
1 year

Tires for sex

Is tired for sex. Sorry for the mistake
1 year

Tires for sex

DollyXXDimples:
Yesss πŸ€ŒπŸ‘

Are you also tired being above? πŸ₯°πŸ˜
1 year

Tires for sex

Vinix:
Girls do you think it's hot when a man is so fat and so out of shape that he gets tired when he has to go on top?
Have you ever had an experience like this?

Yes, it is really hot. Lately my boyfriend gets tired much faster than he used to during sex and I love that.
1 year

Tires for sex

Yes, definitely.
1 year

Tires for sex

I find this sexy for both (in my case, Husband & Wife).

We both packed on a bunch of lbs. myself intentionally and my wife because I was cooking for us all the time and making some unreal fattening dishes. We both continued to keep gaining weight and our appetites grew immensely. In close to a years time I packed on over 60lbs. all in my new huge gut and her 5’ 3” figure fattened all over by 50 lbs.

Not only was I turned on and horny all the time but with her massive weight gain she was extremely sexed up. We would eat massive fattening dinners every night followed by Ben n Jerry’s on the couch watching net flux and then she would bring over cookie and chocolates after we finished our pints. We would then head upstairs for bed so bloated and sexed up every evening.

During the fattened love making we would both have to stop several times because we were so out of breath because we were so out of shape. It was the best even though we had to maneuver a bit differently to fit my newly developed massive gut and her now over fattened belly, huge ass, thighs and live handles into positions that worked with all the fat getting in the way.

Sex being so fat together was the ultimate and hearing her huff and puff along with myself and have to stop from being out of breath was sexy AF.
1 year

Tires for sex

DollyXXDimples:
I love watching a chub get tired doing any task really, like struggling to get his shoes on because of a growing belly. Hot.

She's gotten so fat she needs help getting out of bed. And she doesn't even ask anymore. All she needs to do is flash me a sweet smile, and I know she needs "fat girl help." I used to be able to just pull her up, but recently she's gotten so huge I need to brace myself on the furniture just to help her stand up!
1 year

Tires for sex

Voluptuouslover, I have similar experience. I'm really out of breath right now trying to love with my girl but she is stopped trying to move during sex. She is not super fat, around 200lbs, but she is super out of shape and lazy so she is just taking the position and I'm doing the job what is really exhausting 😹 it works extremely well when she is putting out her fat ass 😍
1 year

Tires for sex

DollyXXDimples:
I love watching a chub get tired doing any task really, like struggling to get his shoes on because of a growing belly. Hot.

That is quite hot for us fatties too, when we experience it on ourselves ... smiley
1 year

Tires for sex

I have caught so many of my female coworkers sneak eyeballing me while I struggle up the steps, readjust my gut as I squeeze into a booth at happy hour or when I have to wear compression shirts because my moobs keeps jiggling as I try to exercise (I call it waddling) with them.
1 year
12   loading