Fat experiences

Tires for sex

I'm performing really bad in bed now, I'm struggeling to reach her, bacause Im so fat now, and I get so easily out of breath and tired that we have to take breaks all the time 😅
She usually ends on top bacause I get so breathless🐖
1 year

Tires for sex

Voluptuouslover:
I find this sexy for both (in my case, Husband & Wife).

We both packed on a bunch of lbs. myself intentionally and my wife because I was cooking for us all the time and making some unreal fattening dishes. We both continued to keep gaining weight and our appetites grew immensely. In close to a years time I packed on over 60lbs. all in my new huge gut and her 5’ 3” figure fattened all over by 50 lbs.

Not only was I turned on and horny all the time but with her massive weight gain she was extremely sexed up. We would eat massive fattening dinners every night followed by Ben n Jerry’s on the couch watching net flux and then she would bring over cookie and chocolates after we finished our pints. We would then head upstairs for bed so bloated and sexed up every evening.

During the fattened love making we would both have to stop several times because we were so out of breath because we were so out of shape. It was the best even though we had to maneuver a bit differently to fit my newly developed massive gut and her now over fattened belly, huge ass, thighs and live handles into positions that worked with all the fat getting in the way.

Sex being so fat together was the ultimate and hearing her huff and puff along with myself and have to stop from being out of breath was sexy AF.

thats damn hawt
1 year

Tires for sex

DollyXXDimples:
I love watching a chub get tired doing any task really, like struggling to get his shoes on because of a growing belly. Hot.

You would loves seeing me get dressed it takes a while, lifting my fat legs to get them into my pants takes effort and I have to sit on my bed as keeping balance of one leg is impossible. Then getting my shoes I have to swing my legs up on the bed then reach over my belly to try and do up the shoes laces. Will need help soon or get shoes with no laces.
1 year

Tires for sex

The***teen:
I'm performing really bad in bed now, I'm struggeling to reach her, bacause Im so fat now, and I get so easily out of breath and tired that we have to take breaks all the time 😅

Are your girlfriend fit?
If she is you are living my dreams man. 🤤🤤🤤🤤
1 year

Tires for sex

The***teen:

Vinix:
Are your girlfriend fit?
If she is you are living my dreams man. 🤤🤤🤤🤤

My Girlfriend is not fit, she is chubby on the edge of being fat.
But im morbidly obese, so she is fit compared to me 😅😅
9 months
12   loading