Lifestyle tips

Should i just do it and get fat? i'm new and on the fence.

Hi all of you lovely people, I am new to this feederism stuff and It is something that has always appealed to me since I was younger. I'm wondering if I should get bigger or not? I'm on the fence about it. Should I find someone to grow with or do it alone. I'm in need of advice!
1 year

I do not think you should deny yourself this if it’s what you want. I haven’t been around very long but from what I gather is that relationships can be difficult in this side of things. So no I don’t think you should deny yourself something that will make you happy do it for you, if it’s what you want. Should you though? It’s kinda really only up to you! For me, it just felt right and it’s what I wanted. Sorry if this isn’t the advice your looking for it’s what I got
1 year

Thanks for the advice your right. You know what I think Im gonna feel it out. I would love to see my self grow. So i think ill gain 20lbs and see where it goes from there. Thank you so much for your kind advice!
1 year

You can do it! ;3
1 year

Iridescent Pearly:
Thanks for the advice your right. You know what I think Im gonna feel it out. I would love to see my self grow. So i think ill gain 20lbs and see where it goes from there. Thank you so much for your kind advice!

I think that's the best way, especially as it means that if you're unsure if being heavier is for you then you don't have someone else kinda muddying how you feel by encouraging you to keep going or at least stay stable. You instead can focus how you feel in yourself. Good luck with it!
1 year