General

Yet another cream diary

So my boyfriend started a gaining-by-cream phase. Lessen the carbs and sugars, but still over the daily caloric surpass he would need to theoretically gain a pound of fat a day. He loves cream and can handle it SOOO well that we are aiming for 1/2 gallon a day, plus upper the oils and butters in the food he is eating.
Starting stats are as follows:
Weight: 250lbs
Chest: 49”
Waist: 48
Hips: 52”
Thighs: 32”
1 year

Yet another cream diary

Day 3: doing a quart a day has had no effect on any of his stats but one: his right thigh put on 2 “!! Is that possible?
1 year

Yet another cream diary

Day 4: up to 255 this morning. Waist is down an inch but butt/lower belly is up 4 inches! All other measurements unchanged
1 year

Yet another cream diary

Day 12: 275!!!!
1 year

Yet another cream diary

WHOAH what??? 20lbs in less than 2 weeks? That’s prodigious. So impressive! How’s he feeling?

(How many days have passed? On my end, it doesn’t give a specific time for your previous post, just says it was 1 week ago, and I dont know how this forum handles rounding)
1 year

Yet another cream diary

Greentrees8733:
WHOAH what??? 20lbs in less than 2 weeks? That’s prodigious. So impressive! How’s he feeling?

(How many days have passed? On my end, it doesn’t give a specific time for your previous post, just says it was 1 week ago, and I dont know how this forum handles rounding)

Honestly he says his joints are hurting a bit and I had to have been back off, even though he says he doesn’t care, and just wants to get fatter. So eager to please.
It has been about 10 days
1 year

Yet another cream diary

Greentrees8733:

Anjou:
Honestly he says his joints are hurting a bit and I had to have been back off, even though he says he doesn’t care, and just wants to get fatter. So eager to please.

Some of that is probably fluid retention. I bet he's been eating a lot of salt. That will bloat you like nothing else and wreak havoc on the joints. Don't be alarmed if he suddenly loses a bunch of weight.
1 year

Yet another cream diary

Greentrees8733:

Anjou:

Munchies:
Some of that is probably fluid retention. I bet he's been eating a lot of salt. That will bloat you like nothing else and wreak havoc on the joints. Don't be alarmed if he suddenly loses a bunch of weight.

I keep waiting for his weight to drop, but never seems to. I think all this cream is doing something to his estrogen levels because his chest is up 3 inches as of this morning.
And still at 275
1 year

Yet another cream diary

Greentrees8733:

Anjou:

Munchies:

Anjou:
I keep waiting for his weight to drop, but never seems to. I think all this cream is doing something to his estrogen levels because his chest is up 3 inches as of this morning.
And still at 275

Not shocked. High fat dairy products tend to be higher in hormones. If consumed in normal amounts, this is a non-issue. (www.bestfoodfacts.org/hormones-higher-fat-dairy) But, if you are guzzling it, it will cause changes.

There is a reason why a lot of HC gainers report having a more ... feminine shape after going hog wild with the HC.

Of course, the amount of hormones in HC isn't enough to cause drastic changes. Too low for that. And where the fat goes largely depends on genetics.

Still, it definately sounds like he has some kind of inflamation going on. When you guys pick up after his gaining break, I recommend going slower. Nothing will cap a gain like health issues.
1 year

Yet another cream diary

Wow imagine if he kept that pace over 12 months !
1 year
123   loading