General

Regret getting into this fetish

How so?
1 year

ChubbyLover23:
Honestly, I regret getting into this fetish. It has morphed my mind, which is not a good thing.

If any sexual fetish distresses you, I recommend seeking a professional about it.
1 year

It's a addiction. I can't stop myself wanting my partner to become immobile. Because she wants to become immobile. The truth is she is now in a wheelchair and wants to be immobile. We have both become addicted to the idea.
1 year

I've been living with it for 19 years. Some days I hate it, you just have to learn how to deal with it.
1 year

Reflection Of Perfection:
I've been living with it for 19 years. Some days I hate it, you just have to lear
n how to deal with it.

I am very interested in your experiences.
1 year

I can identify with it turning my desires into something "ordinary people" would consider warped or shocking.

I'm lucky that I've found someone who's happy and comfortable becoming as fat as possible, but now it's completely skewed my idea of romantic love. Now my idea of love and romance is to take your darling and make them as obese as possible.

I'm loving it! But if anything bad happens and we break up, it will be VERY HARD to find someone else I'm happy with.
1 year

I used to regret it until someone taught me how to refram it in my mind. I used to date this psychiatrist and she told me that it was sitophilia and oberexia. For some of us getting fatter, assisting others in getting fatter and food are just things about our sexuality that turn us on. One has to learn some acceptance with this because some of it is in our DNA like mine. My family comes from a tribe where the men become obese due to traditions and I have never been back to my families tribe but most of us who were born here share the same need and want to be fat.
1 year

Wifestuffer:
"but now it's completely skewed my idea of romantic love. Now my idea of love and romance is to take your darling and make them as obese as possible."

DollyXXDimples:
Ditto 🥴💔^^^

But, what is wrong with that??? That is why I only date those who actually get this love of food and fay like we all have here
1 year

Reflection Of Perfection:
I've been living with it for 19 years. Some days I hate it, you just have to lear
n how to deal with it.

English Feeder:
I am very interested in your experiences.

On the bright side, I had a lot of fun meeting people, going to bashes, dating ssbbw web models, writing stories, chatting with friends. Making new friends, going to London & going to Vegas were great too.

On the not so bright side, I don't miss the petty drama, the women that make fun of other women for being bigger than them, the cuck boys that trash you behind your back because you take certain women's attention away from them, the memorial services for those that passed away (that the same cucks who jerked off to them couldn't even attend when they were supposedly friends), family members "concerned" of the health of who you're dating, the scammers, the beggers, the married/taken women that get bored and do pics/vids/chat until their S/O's complain then they leave abruptly, the sociopathic men that go "haha fuvk u you fat pig ur not even attractive lmaooo moooooo!!!!" when they get rejected, the complainers that "can't find a date" and blame everyone but themselves and lastly....people who ghost you and say "I have my reasons/I don't have to give a reason".

After 19 years it gets to you every now and then. Just have to adapt and survive.
1 year

ChubbyLover23:
Honestly, I regret getting into this fetish. It has morphed my mind, which is not a good thing.

I never got into this fetish—this fetish got into me. It came naturally and at an early age. Now it’s less a fetish than simply the dominant feature of my sexual identity.
1 year
12   loading