General

Regret getting into this fetish

It's... maddening at times. Getting "into" it for most of us doesen't honestly sound right, having it present is rarely a choice but embracing it can most certainly being a terrifying prospect at times. Feederism and gaining in particular have a tenancy to push people to want more and more, fatter bodies, more weight gain, the fetish revolving around "growth" doesen't have an endgoal, there is no cap.
Doubly so if you want to have a normal relationship, fall in love with someone and experience neither you nor they dying early, many of us can't fully embrace the fetish and have that. That is not without maintaining our sanity anyways, is almost like having a drug addiction that never goes away. It extends into the question of why don't you just reject it. Well then you face the question of fighting that pang, that desire for whatever aspect draws you in. Sitting atop the mounting lack of satisfaction can feel like trying to pull away from a rubber band, the further you go the more it pulls back.
It does end up looking a bit like a catch 22 but as with most things moderation feels like the best answer. I personally have a proclivity towards feeding bigger girls and wanting them to gain but am in a relationship with the love of my life who I want to see loose weight for her mental and psychical health. My goal is to help her slim down to somewhere in the realm of 240lbs where I can still enjoy her relative plushness and maybe humor the feeder tenancies slightly on occasion but avoid looking fully into the void.
I debated going into a tangent about the problems of actually leaning into it but I think we all understand that honesty. Gaining leads to gaining even in those who aren't into this fetish and our proclivities don't help. It's a verb not an adjective.
1 year

Regret getting into this fetish

I have no regrets with my fat fetish whatsoever but over time I have found my tastes have changed as I've gotten fatter. I used to think I'd be happy in the 300s and would want to try to be healthy still. Now I realized that this is never going away so I decided to embrace it fully and have never felt more amazing. I'm soooo happy now and even tho I'm not over 600 lbs yet but I know now that it's going to happen no matter what
1 year
12   loading