Submission and domination

Being humiliated for being out of shape (during sex)

Even though I am not actively trying to gain anymore I became so out of shape. It didn't do much for me from the beginning, I honestly kinda hate it in a way. However lately I've been fantasizing about being forced to ride my bf untill I'm out of breath, until I'm too exhausted to keep going. The twist being him not allowing me to stop. So I came forward to him with this idea yesterday. And the kinky hell of a freak he is said that it's strange but he probably gets the appeal of being humiliated like this! Adding that it would be hell of a morning exercise and that I should be excited for today's morning!!! I woke up earlier than he did as always and I'm so eager to see how out of shape this piggy is, hihi. I am so excited I had to share with you. Definitely will update later with how it actually was for me. Does anyone else also enjoy the out of shape-ness to this extant? I am curious about others experiences with this aspect of being overweight.
1 year

My lady's like this, she used to love riding on top of me, but now she's so fat she doesn't want to anymore. She's just too heavy.

She used to be upset about it, but I told her it was so lovely how fat she was getting and she shouldn't worry. Now I tease her about being too fat for sex all the time, and she teases me about getting so fat I can't find her "lady bits."
1 year

Sooooooo it was fucking amazing. He was grabbing my hips and thighs and belly all the time and I could just feel the sweat in between my rolls. I haven't become out of breath and sweaty as fast as I thought I would, which is honestly kinda nice, since I wanna start dancing more again. Also he got pretty impressed by how long I could keep going without asking to stop, hihi.
1 year

Wifestuffer:
My lady's like this, she used to love riding on top of me, but now she's so fat she doesn't want to anymore. She's just too heavy.

She used to be upset about it, but I told her it was so lovely how fat she was getting and she shouldn't worry. Now I tease her about being too fat for sex all the time, and she teases me about getting so fat I can't find her "lady bits."

That's so fucking hot! It's quite the dream to just lay there getting pleasured because you're too heavy to do it, huh
1 year

My gf definitely can’t stay on top long. She likes riding, but she’s put on enough weight that she gets tired quickly and seems to now prefer being underneath. Especially lying on her fat stomach while I whisper into her ear how big she’s gotten
1 year

Ibuyyoufood:
My gf definitely can’t stay on top long. She likes riding, but she’s put on enough weight that she gets tired quickly and seems to now prefer being underneath. Especially lying on her fat stomach while I whisper into her ear how big she’s gotten

I LOVE teasing my gal for getting too fat for sex. Or all the times she's stuffed herself so much she needs a break.
1 year

my gal likes me to get on top, she likes to feel the weight of my belly over her. but i don't last too long, i can't last on my knees very long.

when i am on my back, if she leans on me and forces her weight on my stomach/torso i have trouble breathing, so i end up gasping a little. rolling over is tough for me now, too, and she teases me about that a lot.

her teasing really turns me on, especially when she mentions how easy all of this activity was for me before i turned into such a fat, weak land whale. smiley
1 year

My stamina has been left me and I last about as long as a commercial on TV does but when you.are dating someone who likes that then she actually is aroused by my lack of endurance. She is the one with all the energy so I just let her take over and hope that I get donuts as a reward for at least trying to last. Lol.🐖🐖🐖
1 year