Fat experiences

Turned on by your own fat

Hi we have a question for everyone.
Has, or how many of you get turned on by your own fat? Also my partner wants to know has anyone reached orgasm by feeling there own fat with no genital contact? It is something she has experienced herself and wonders if any other feedees experience this level of arousal?
1 year

English Feeder:
Hi we have a question for everyone.
Has, or how many of you get turned on by your own fat? Also my partner wants to know has anyone reached orgasm by feeling there own fat with no genital contact? It is something she has experienced herself and wonders if any other feedees experience this level of arousal?

I *definitely* get turned on by my fat (as little as it is compared to many here) 😂 Having an orgasm without contact is the dream! Sometimes I feel close but... I wish!
1 year

Recently she's reached the point where she'll wake me up in the morning with sharp slapping sounds.

She's playing with her own fat body! FFFFFF SO COOL
1 year

Guilty.
1 year

While I’m not a gainer and not particularly big- just modest amounts of chub in my belly and butt- I gained about 30 lbs of pandemic fat and have continuously had to go clothes shopping as a result. While it was unintentional tho, I was wildly turned on when I realized I could feel my belly jiggling (when it definitely didn’t used to) anytime I go over a bump in a car, and when my (fairly small) boobs were able to brush the top of my new little tummy when I sat down I was *amazed*. In the last few years I’ve been with my man I’ve also realized that my belly is one of my most erogenous parts. Honestly just being part of the feeder community has enabled me to accept feeling stimulated by my own body and I just love that I can say that.
I’m also deeply happy just to live in a world knowing there are fatties out there like you folks who CAN get off like you’re describing, with fat only and no genital contact 🥲
1 year

I get turned on by my reflection very easily. I just want more of me filling up the mirror!
1 year

Absolutely! My fatness is tremendously autoerotic, and I’d be lying if I said I didn’t masturbate to pics of my own bloated swollen squishy body—usually after a big meal or three.
1 year

My fiancée will jiggle her belly when I’m getting her off. I went from playing with her belly to fingering her and she whined that I wasn’t playing with her belly anymore and started grabbing and jiggling her belly hang while I brought her to orgasm. Same for if I stop playing with her belly when eating her out. She’ll start grabbing at her fat and playing with it. It’s incredibly hot, especially since I can’t see her face over her rounded out gut when I’m between her legs, even when she’s not stuffed.
1 year

Quiver:
While I’m not a gainer and not particularly big- just modest amounts of chub in my belly and butt- I gained about 30 lbs of pandemic fat and have continuously had to go clothes shopping as a result. While it was unintentional tho, I was wildly turned on when I realized I could feel my belly jiggling (when it definitely didn’t used to) anytime I go over a bump in a car, and when my (fairly small) boobs were able to brush the top of my new little tummy when I sat down I was *amazed*. In the last few years I’ve been with my man I’ve also realized that my belly is one of my most erogenous parts. Honestly just being part of the feeder community has enabled me to accept feeling stimulated by my own body and I just love that I can say that.
I’m also deeply happy just to live in a world knowing there are fatties out there like you folks who CAN get off like you’re describing, with fat only and no genital contact 🥲

This is awesome to read :-)

My wife can get off a second when she (or me) tickles the lower part of her belly after we’ve had sex or I’ve gotten her off manually.
1 year

As I got more and more obese, what I noticed was the sensitivity that came with it. I could actually feel at the same time different parts of my body jiggling all independently of each other and it was amazing because I was turned on but it was my little secret as to why and I used to be embarrassed by it but now I champion it.
1 year
123   loading