Fat experiences

Turned on by your own fat

WideJuan76:
As I got more and more obese, what I noticed was the sensitivity that came with it. I could actually feel at the same time different parts of my body jiggling all independently of each other and it was amazing because I was turned on but it was my little secret as to why and I used to be embarrassed by it but now I champion it.

It's great to feel comfortable in your own skin. Not everyone can say that.
1 year

my absolute, ABSOLUTE favorite thing is to eat as much as I can until my tummy aches, and then sit to veg and digest, I find it so erotic I almost feel compelled to get off. milking, belly rubs, touching my lady parts, etc.
never have I had better orgasms, tbh.
1 year

Totally. It is an erogenous zone for me and I want to make it bigger
1 year

I have recently discovered that I get more enjoyment caressing and playing with my belly than anywhere else on my body.
1 year

WideJuan76:
As I got more and more obese, what I noticed was the sensitivity that came with it. I could actually feel at the same time different parts of my body jiggling all independently of each other and it was amazing because I was turned on but it was my little secret as to why and I used to be embarrassed by it but now I champion it.

This is the dream.
1 year

I also love looking at my belly in pictures, in the mirror, or just gazing down lovingly at it. 😊
1 year

Absolutely , for me it playing with my moobs , I love grabbing a handful of flabby tit and getting my self off 🤤
1 year

Ohh yes so much 😅
The fatter I get, the more horny I get 🐖
Grabbing my huge belly, lovehandles or moobs, looking myself in the mirror, seeing all the damage I have done to my body, fat hanging off me everywhere covered in stretchmarks, nothing makes my tiny buried member twitch more 🤤🐖
1 year

I'm definitely turned on by my own fat! I love seeing my belly in the mirror and recording my large belly. I rub my belly every time I'm watching something on tv and man it gets me going! If my spouse isn't around and I am aroused, I'll grab my own fat and get off to my own belly.
1 year

WideJuan76:

I totally get this. I've noticed that when I'm washing the dishes, my butt and hips jiggle wildly. I adore that sensation.
1 year
123   loading