Gaining

Former athlete ready to plump up

Oceanseyes:
I’ve been lurking and reading stories on FF for years (as you can tell by how long this account’s been active.)

I always wanted to give in and gain weight, but was a triple sport athlete. Though, after unknowingly gaining 40 pounds since dropping team sports/cardio in less than a year — I think I’m ready to let go.

Do you have any advice/encouragement/stuffing ideas for this new (potential) feedee?

Go slow. You are used to being fit. If you go too hard, too fat, you won't have time to mentally adjust.

Don't give up exercise, but don't push yourself. Don't stuff yourself every day, but don't deny yourself anything either.

Just let things happen. Embrace the hedonism.
1 year

Oceanseyes:
I guess I should probably get used to the mental aspect of gaining — I think with how fast these first pounds packed on, I’m just pushing for more!

Thank you!

All in good time, hun.

You are very welcome.
1 year

I agree with Munchies, but also as a comment, be ready to also replace what you consider normal sized portions, and you'll blimp. I never realized what I was doing to myself until I was eating a pizza for lunch and another for dinner everyday at work. I went from a decently trim fella to "The Fat Guy" at work in...9 months? Ever since I've been on here kinda lurking so I get that aspect of it too! Good luck!
1 year

I agree with all that has been said above.

Don’t give up exercise because it was part of you, as well as feedism now is, and it’s essential to stay healthy while gaining. Not to mention that having muscles to carry all the extra pounds is always nice.^^

You need to prepare yourself to the fact that several aspects of your life will change if you really decide to experience what being a feedee-gainer means.
For example, sorry if it’s trivial, but be prepared to spend a lot more of on food and clothes, especially if you are in a gaining circle. Budget that and see what you can afford in order not to get frustrated if you need to slow down your gaining process because it gets too expensive.
You will also spend more time shopping for clothes because, even If it is improving, it's harder to find plus-size clothes.

Another example is how your body will react to you gaining on purpose. You gained 40lbs but « not on purpose » so your body was not under « stress » and had time to adjust itself. If you really do start a gaining process, it will be something else, especially if you want to go too fast. Your body will fight it and, from past experiences, it’s not something to enjoy. Hence why I agree with Munchies said: go slow.

Also you seem to have a lot of fantasies revolving around feedism. From what I’ve read they could be mixed up to create something extremely enjoyable but since you are new to all this, I would explore them one after another to be sure you are into each of them after experiencing for "real".

I am not trying to sound all-knowing or to lecture you btw. It’s just an honest (and hopefully somewhat useful) answer from someone who has been into that for sometime now.
1 year