Fat experiences

The first time you've ever been teased/complimented by someone ya didn't know

Yeah, the title basically gives away the main point lol. So, some backstory, I'm an 18 year old gainer, and despite being only 185~lbs, I used to be around 230, and I'm still very much so built like it. I have decently sized moobs, and a gut and a butt to go along with them. I am currently taking a swimming class (purely to learn how to swim, I hate physical activity lol but I should learn it). After before we start, we use the locker-room to change into swim clothes, I usually don't have any problem with my body being "on display" with being only in swim-shorts, but today someone ended up saying something to me when I ended up taking off my shirt to get ready to get into the pool. He approached me, and in this teasing voice he said to me "you have nice tits man! I wish I had some like that!" Honestly, I was incredibly flattered by that statement, it made me feel like I wasn't as thin as I thought (since I lost like 50lbs after quarantine ended it messed with my self image). Though, what he said next made me uncomfortable lol. This guy, random guy who I've never met, legit asked me "can I grab them?" And I was like "uhhhhhhhhhh...noooo?" I was so confused, and equally parts freaked out. I had no clue how to really respond to that sort of thing. No one had ever asked something like that before, even in a joking way. Needless to say, I got the heck outta there, and proceeded to just be a small whale in the pool. I had nearly forgotten about it when I fully remembered and registered everything that had been said, and I decided "yeah, this should go up on here" lol. So that's the first time I've ever been, well, complimented/teased by someone I didn't know.

I figured I should post this here since, this seems like it probably happens a lot, and I was wondering if I was the only one this sort of thing has happened to.
1 year

Japan has this strange sort of fat acceptance and body openness among women, especially traditionally. There have been multiple times when my huge Lisa and I have been out on a date, and an old lady came up to her and said

"Wow, your breasts are so huge!"

"It's nothing, I'm just too fat..."

"No, I wish I had your figure when I was your age!"
1 year

Wifestuffer:
Japan has this strange sort of fat acceptance and body openness among women, especially traditionally. There have been multiple times when my huge Lisa and I have been out on a date, and an old lady came up to her and said

"Wow, your breasts are so huge!"

"It's nothing, I'm just too fat..."

"No, I wish I had your figure when I was your age!"
honestly, that's good body positivity culture! I wish we had more of that sort of culture here in the United States. Most people make fun of a person for being "overweight" lol
1 year

Thefatpiggy:
honestly, that's good body positivity culture! I wish we had more of that sort of culture here in the United States. Most people make fun of a person for being "overweight" lol

Yeah, despite there being so few truly obese women in Japan, there's more acceptance. They want to encourage someone like my wife to diet and lose weight, because that's what the average Japanese woman is "supposed" to do and they think they're helping out. But if a lady just can't stop swelling up with fat, people just shrug their shoulders and accept that she's just a huge obese treatgirl.

And instead of "Wow you're so fat, I hate you, you're so ugly!" the attitude is "Wow you're so fat, you must be so hungry all the time, let me get you a snack!" People want to be nice, and they assume the easiest way to be nice to a seriously fat lady is to keep her well fed.

I'm not the only one to notice it, I've read other Japanese posts about this attitude towards fat women. It would be a nightmare if big Lisa was trying to lose weight, but she's not. Everyone at her work is constantly buying her food, taking her out to meals, and bringing her sweets.
1 year

Thefatpiggy:

Wifestuffer:
Yeah, despite there being so few truly obese women in Japan, there's more acceptance. They want to encourage someone like my wife to diet and lose weight, because that's what the average Japanese woman is "supposed" to do and they think they're helping out. But if a lady just can't stop swelling up with fat, people just shrug their shoulders and accept that she's just a huge obese treatgirl.

And instead of "Wow you're so fat, I hate you, you're so ugly!" the attitude is "Wow you're so fat, you must be so hungry all the time, let me get you a snack!" People want to be nice, and they assume the easiest way to be nice to a seriously fat lady is to keep her well fed.

I'm not the only one to notice it, I've read other Japanese posts about this attitude towards fat women. It would be a nightmare if big Lisa was trying to lose weight, but she's not. Everyone at her work is constantly buying her food, taking her out to meals, and bringing her sweets.
I knew about the first part, but I didn't know about the part where they just shrug their shoulders. People in the US, especially guys have the thought that "if you're fat, you're ugly" and it can sometimes make things hard for US gainers. I'm glad Japanense folk are much nicer about it, also I wish your wife the best with her gains! smiley
1 year

It was at my work. A guy came up to me and said, "You are going to lose weight by working like that.". I patted my belly and replied, " this isn't going anywhere."
1 year

The first time I had a comment from a stranger that was direct was when I was walking out of Burger King with a couple bags of food and a guy walking in asked me “Did you leave anything for the rest of us?”
1 year

UomoGrasso:
The first time I had a comment from a stranger that was direct was when I was walking out of Burger King with a couple bags of food and a guy walking in asked me “Did you leave anything for the rest of us?”

Man, some people can be real a holes. Hopefully, you left nothing for him🤣
1 year

UomoGrasso:

Animus:
Man, some people can be real a holes. Hopefully, you left nothing for him🤣

Hell no! 😂 I had the 2 double whopper meals for $12, chicken nuggets, onion rings and a strawberry shake. Tried to clean them out!
1 year

I went to McDonald’s today and got my usual (when I actually need to function after) 2 Big Macs and a large Fry and a soda, and I got my food walked to my table and realized my fries were a medium, so I get up get back in line well the guy in line behind me didn’t think I needed a large saying those word verbatim, and poked my belly - I got 2 apple pies while up just to spite him lol.

He seemed like a nice old man so I didn’t like snap or tell him not to touch me but kinda weird that you’d feel the need to say that to another grown man + touch strangers
1 year
12   loading