Fattening others

What’s the ethical line here?

My wife knows I like bigger women. When I told her about this lifestyle she listened without judgment but didn’t seem interested in exploring it. She’s never expressed a desire to gain weight intentionally and I’ve never brought it up.

That said, since I told her she’s been snacking way more and eating bigger portions and always taking dessert when it’s available. I call it a noticeable increased “food freedom.”

Secondary to all this is that for years I’ve wanted to get better at cooking/baking. I never grew up learning cooking so im kinda bad at it. This year I was determined to get better so I’ve been making more homemade breads and baked goods with some dinners here and there.

I usually split the baked goods between home and work because while my wife loves them, I’m not a big sweets guy. I’ll only occasionally have dessert. Just not my thing. I’m baking things both of us like, but my wife ends up eating more of it due to her sweet tooth.

With each new thing I make she’s devoured it and said things like “You can make that/bake for me anytime” and the reviews are usually “Omg I have to stop from eating the whole tray!”

Is it wrong for me to continue baking if she hasn’t explicitly asked for it? Im really not pushing anything other than wanting to have like a signature dish or thing I can make. I’ve always been jealous of guys that are competent in the kitchen. My goal is to have a baked good or dessert that I “own” around the holidays for family meals.

But since she never agreed to outright weight gain, is it wrong to keep sweets/breads in the house when both us know it’ll likely be her eating more of it?

I’m getting pretty good at some things and enjoying myself, but I also don’t want to appear like my motives are suspect.
1 year

Talk to her. 😁
Mention how proud you are of your kitchen/baking progress. Say that you don't want to feel like you're "pushing" this food at her, but loving how much she's enjoying your new skills.
1 year

MickRidem:
Tal to her. 😁
Mention how proud you are of your kitchen/baking progress. Say that you don't want to feel like you're "pushing" this food at her, but loving how much she's enjoying your new skills.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
1 year

MickRidem:
Tal to her. 😁

Munchies:

I think I’ve inadvertently done it a few times. I always float a recipe before trying it so I’m not just making food without request. I’ve told her she can always let me know if something tastes bad or if she doesn’t want me to make something. She’s said twice, “You can make anything you want and I’ll be your tester. You make it, I’ll eat it.”

I suppose it would be good to clarify for sure but it seems like she’s accepting the extra goodies without worry
1 year

MickRidem:
Tal to her. 😁

Munchies:

Milhause:
I think I’ve inadvertently done it a few times. I always float a recipe before trying it so I’m not just making food without request. I’ve told her she can always let me know if something tastes bad or if she doesn’t want me to make something. She’s said twice, “You can make anything you want and I’ll be your tester. You make it, I’ll eat it.”

I suppose it would be good to clarify for sure but it seems like she’s accepting the extra goodies without worry

Yeah, just clarify. You two seem to have a good relationship, so I wouldn't worry too much. Just say what MickRidem said (or something to that effect) and you'll be fine.
1 year

Its all the matter of balance. If you continue making the food, and she keeps eating the food, then the loop is closed and the flow continues.
If you are making the food, and she is not interested in your food, or if you are not making the food anymore, then the loop is broken.
Everything should have its natural beginning and possibly jnatural end.
Stay safe and never worry.
1 year

I think you're right on the line--since she knows you want her fatter, she must know you're tempting her into getting fatter.

If she hasn't said anything about wanting to watch her weight or asked you not to make such fattening stuff, I think you're okay. But the day she does you have to respect that and quit tempting her or at least have a conversation about what she eats and what you cook and what your and her expectations are.
1 year

Exactly. The problem would start if you wanted to secretly fatten her with stuff.
1 year

Ther is perfect advice here, but I was just wondering if she has gained a decent amount since your baking?
1 year

Voluptuouslover:
Ther is perfect advice here, but I was just wondering if she has gained a decent amount since your baking?

Hard to say, really. She’s definitely not sharing her weight with me and I don’t ask. She still wears most of her usual clothes, although a few items have looked a little tighter but nothing too noticeable.

Our neighbor did mistake her for being pregnant the other day. I chalked it up to the fact that my wife carries most of her weight in her tummy, but maybe she has gained a little if strangers are noticing. I probably wouldn’t notice incremental weight since I see her everyday. She still wears quite a few maternity tops despite coming out of the pregnancy 25 lbs thinner than when she got pregnant.

I did notice a t-shirt she bought at the beginning of summer is more form fitting than I remember.
1 year
12   loading