Lifestyle tips

Little shameful experiment

So... not sure where to start. I'm a very active, relatively fit and healthy 35yo. I exercise many times a week, eat healthy... but deep inside I was always drawn to the shameful excitement of gaining some weight... having others start noticing... feeling the new tender softness build up around my waist and hips... I can't resist anymore and am starting a little experiment just to see how it goes.. one week of indulging and gaining. Measuring results every day. And then a week of working out in skimpy clothes to see if I can shed it.... what do you think?
1 year

I think its a good experiment. Be careful though, you might like it more than you realize smiley
1 year

ShameMyTummy:
So... not sure where to start. I'm a very active, relatively fit and healthy 35yo. I exercise many times a week, eat healthy... but deep inside I was always drawn to the shameful excitement of gaining some weight... having others start noticing... feeling the new tender softness build up around my waist and hips... I can't resist anymore and am starting a little experiment just to see how it goes.. one week of indulging and gaining. Measuring results every day. And then a week of working out in skimpy clothes to see if I can shed it.... what do you think?

Nice :-) You might enjoy the softness and decide to get fat, though!
1 year

It’s the perfect way to dip your toes in. I suspect like others mentioned that you won’t be able to stop after a week and it’ll be hard to lose the weight but that’s a problem for future you smiley
1 year

ShameMyTummy:

A great idea. Mentally itight be a nice break for you to swing in the other direction. I'm not sure how much of a difference you're going to physically notice after one week, but I hope you really enjoy it! 😁👍
1 year

ShameMyTummy:

I did something similar with my ten pounds. Except I decided I like it! So that's where I've been every since.

One thing I did that was fun was weighing myself, weighing out two pounds of food, and then weighing myself again. Not only do I know my scales work 🤣 but that immediate result on the scale was really satisfying.
1 year