Lifestyle tips

Tips for gaining weight with another person?

Ssbbwari:
I recommend grocery shopping together, it may sound odd but it’s the best way to build a sustainable feedee relationship & seek out what you both like and don’t like!

Thanks yeah that does sound reasonable!
1 year

make some plans about dishes and kitchen responsibilities. If youre both getting stuffed and end up crashing before cleaning gets done it could pile up.
1 year

Occamslaser:
make some plans about dishes and kitchen responsibilities. If youre both getting stuffed and end up crashing before cleaning gets done it could pile up.

Most definitely. I could see this being an issue. Thx!
1 year

Communication! Making sure you both are comfortable with what you are doing and to what level. It seems you both know each other's wants. Just make sure to keep it going. Have fun with it! If it starts to become a chore one or both of you may lose interest. But that's OK too. Taking a break from time to time is OK. All of it stems from honest and open communication. So there are no misunderstandings, resentments, or anything else that could get in the way of your friendship and enjoying your journey together. Good luck!
1 year

As with any roommates there will be an adjustment period. But planning ahead and communication goes a long way. Who will cook more? Who's a better cook? Will all take-outs and restaurants be split bills (no matter what) or will you have an IOU system? Not recommend. 😜

If one of you is bigger, will there be a clothes hand-me-down, and if so, any financial help towards bigger sized items?

Will you both be *actively* encouraging each other or just gaining on your own, and supporting the other? 😁
1 year

MickRidem:
As with any roommates there will be an adjustment period. But planning ahead and communication goes a long way. Who will cook more? Who's a better cook? Will all take-outs and restaurants be split bills (no matter what) or will you have an IOU system? Not recommend. 😜

If one of you is bigger, will there be a clothes hand-me-down, and if so, any financial help towards bigger sized items?

Will you both be *actively* encouraging each other or just gaining on your own, and supporting the other? 😁

Oh wow. I didnt even think of these issues. This is exactly why I asked this website, Thanks! And yes the plan is to actively gain weight together and support each other of course.
1 year