General

Outgrown clothing?

When the button pops I’ll size up to the smallest size I can fit into without looking too ridiculous, my tees have always been baggy anyway, but there will come a time for that
1 year

Outgrown clothing?

I love wearing too-small clothes, but for comfort's sake you can't usually do it except for short-term excursions. I usually go to the grocery store or out for ice cream where I won't be wearing them too long but I'm guaranteed to get the looks and remarks I crave.

When I began fattening up, part of the experience was making sure my gain and new fat was obvious to everyone, so I began wearing my clothes more formfitting. Formfitting can still be comfortable, though. I tend to wear my shirts so the buttons gap just slightly when I sit down.
1 year

Outgrown clothing?

My wonderful fat lass got too massive for plus-sized stores a long time ago, now she has to order special clothes online. Some of them say "8XL." Some of them don't even bother with regular sizes anymore. Formless gigantic fabric literally the size of a small tent or boat sail.

Her big problem now is that she has to keep buying new ones because she keeps staining them with grease and sauce from the way she eats!
1 year

Outgrown clothing?

Pants/jeans have been the problem for me. I don’t like getting new clothes and I don’t have a lot of money to always be getting more clothes, but I’ve had to relent again and again because just a little weight gain and the tops of my pants start cutting into my abdomen, making me feel achy and generally horrible. I feel like it will be obvious when you have to size up; if you continue to get away with it and enjoy it and you’re not suffering, keep wearing those smaller clothes 🤷‍♀️ but in the last couple of years I’ve gone from a women’s size 12 (US), to 14, to 16, and currently I’m on 18 😵 I’m not even gaining intentionally, it’s all pandemic weight. Which also means I’m not sure when it will stop.
Actually I may have this particular problem more acutely than some people because I’m naturally very bottom-heavy, so all that weight goes to my….. uh……. *cough* pants.
1 year

Outgrown clothing?

I'm always outgrowing something or other. Shirts stop meeting waistbands, and waistband get rolled over and forced down. I'm up to 5XL tees and 56 inch jeans, depending on brand.
1 year