General

Miachu's q&a

If you could build the perfect partner, what would they be like?

Giving the hard hitting question a shot as it is interesting how people answer.
1 year

Miachu's q&a

GrowingLover:
If you could build the perfect partner, what would they be like?

Giving the hard hitting question a shot as it is interesting how people answer.

Heh heh your you go fellas,

For starters, Not entitled. What i mean Is them not being selfish, unreasonable, the latter. I want to be treated as equils, not having a power dynamic.

They would be funny, reasonably, humble. Genuinely nice person.

one that wouldn't judge me based on my interests or things I like. Not being a overly protective person, to point little things get them worried for me, Such as say using a knife or something (Ik people like that and it Annoys me haha)

Over all they would be a person that i can vibe with and share the rest of my life with, with a family
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Miachu:
Heh heh your you go fellas,

For starters, Not entitled. What i mean Is them not being selfish, unreasonable, the latter. I want to be treated as equils, not having a power dynamic.

They would be funny, reasonably, humble. Genuinely nice person.

one that wouldn't judge me based on my interests or things I like. Not being a overly protective person, to point little things get them worried for me, Such as say using a knife or something (Ik people like that and it Annoys me haha)

Over all they would be a person that i can vibe with and share the rest of my life with, with a family

A fun and thought out response which I can invision what or whom you are looking for as it does scratch the surface of the subject. There are many sides of course.
1 year

Miachu's q&a

If you could suddenly master any one skill without any effort or trying, what skill would it be?

I must note that I'm not referring to fantastical abilities or superpowers. Though you can go for broke and touch on the superpower one as a bonus question answer if you wish.
1 year

Miachu's q&a

GrowingLover:
If you could suddenly master any one skill without any effort or trying, what skill would it be?

I must note that I'm not referring to fantastical abilities or superpowers. Though you can go for broke and touch on the superpower one as a bonus question answer if you wish.

Drawing

I'd want to be incredible at drawing so I can express my ideas to the world

Also maybe music making also, as my head is constantly filled with tunes haha
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Just wanna say a big thanks once again to all those who have asked a question or even multiple questions so far!

I'm still open for even more, so keep them coming!
1 year

Miachu's q&a

I'm relatively new to expressing my kink. Any advice?
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Wowthatsbig:
I'm relatively new to expressing my kink. Any advice?

hmm I'd say go with the flow, also depends what your looking for with the kink
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Hello there, I have a question...If I'm not too late 😅

Welp, here it is: what is friendship to you? I mean, what do you "search" in a possible friend? What do you expect from them?
1 year
23456   loading