General

Miachu's q&a

I've done a bit of a Q&A before in the past, And I'd like to thank everyone they asked me questions on that thread!

As the Subject suggests, Welcome to my Q&A!

Feel free to ask me a wide range of questions, from feederism related, to game related. My life or just anything really! (I'll even answer some silly and joke questions)

I'll make sure I answer every question asked! 💙
1 year

Miachu's q&a

CuppaJoe:
Awesome idea!

My question for you - if you could ONLY eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

That's a hard one

Before i may have said rice, But now probably something like..... oh man it's hard there's to many good foods. I'll go with chocolate cookies, because they are very sweet and packed with cals
1 year

Miachu's q&a

I've got a question. Perhaps one of the most important questions one human being could ask another human being...

...favorite type of cheese?
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Are you a fan of plushies or other stuffed toys, and if so are there a specific type you like to collect?
1 year

Miachu's q&a

If you could just gain 20 lbs in a minute, would you? No eating required, just instant extra fat.
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Wrestlemania13:
I've got a question. Perhaps one of the most important questions one human being could ask another human being...

...favorite type of cheese?

quite like that French soft garlic rough cheese, or whatever its called haha
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Bigboy32:
Favorite meal to just gorge yourself with?

Hard one.. hmm... in all honesty I'm going to have to think more about this one!
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Fivv:
Are you a fan of plushies or other stuffed toys, and if so are there a specific type you like to collect?

Yeah I'm a fan of plushies, love trying to win them in claw machines.

And I collect Amiibo atm
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Spoop Skerry:
If you could just gain 20 lbs in a minute, would you? No eating required, just instant extra fat.

Sign me up

Make it triple!
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Top 5 video games?
1 year
12345   loading