General

Miachu's q&a

Bbwsrhot:
Sounds a good day, cant go wrong with a buffet unless you wear the wrong outfit

Miachu:
Now where's the fun in not wearing a lovely tight dress to5a buffet? haha
😍
Looks great but possibly restricts the number of plate fulls?
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Bbwsrhot:
Sounds a good day, cant go wrong with a buffet unless you wear the wrong outfit

Miachu:
Now where's the fun in not wearing a lovely tight dress to5a buffet? haha

Bbwsrhot:
😍
Looks great but possibly restricts the number of plate fulls?

Ah, but consider ... powering through into the dress rips at the seams ~

Or one of those stretchy t-shirt dresses.

Also, sometimes you gotta be fat and fabulous. Treat yourself and make others look at you in awe.
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Welcome to Mia's future dress ripping forum post haha
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Miachu:
Welcome to Mia's future dress ripping forum post haha

Yeah it would be really hot to see that. And the stretchy bodycon dresses are cool so you can see you belly getting bigger and the fabric getting thinner. I used to like going to the buffets back in england and spotting girls with their top button of their pants undone waiting in line for their next plate or with their tshirts up on their rounded bellies showing a cheeky inch 😍 Maybe pm me about this lol
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Fivv:
Are you a fan of plushies or other stuffed toys, and if so are there a specific type you like to collect?

Miachu:
Yeah I'm a fan of plushies, love trying to win them in claw machines.

And I collect Amiibo atm

Sorry if it’s a bit late and your not taking questions anymore. But if you are, is there a certain type of plushy you prefer, I really like my nesoberi plushies and old teddy bears.
Do you collect any specific amibo I’ve got some fire emblem and splatoon ones but I don’t know if there are any xenoblade amibos. Since there adjacentish to amibos, do you also collect nendroids?
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Fivv:
Sorry if it’s a bit late and your not taking questions anymore. But if you are, is there a certain type of plushy you prefer, I really like my nesoberi plushies and old teddy bears.
Do you collect any specific amibo I’ve got some fire emblem and splatoon ones but I don’t know if there are any xenoblade amibos. Since there adjacentish to amibos, do you also collect nendroids?

I'm still taking as many questions that come in!

I really like soft ones, and I like bunny rabbits and hello kitty ones. Actually won a few in claw machines and recently won a stitch plushie! I'm a sucker for cute things

I try and get characters I like for amiibo, or if their set is small (Kirby series) I'll try and complete their collection, And there is a xenobalde one! With shulks smash amiibo that I own!
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Have you unbuttoned your pants in public for comfort and then eaten so much you couldnt button them back up again?
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Who do you want in Super Smash Bros the most? 🤔
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Bbwsrhot:
Have you unbuttoned your pants in public for comfort and then eaten so much you couldnt button them back up again?

I haven't yet no haha
1 year

Miachu's q&a

SkaChuuCha:
Who do you want in Super Smash Bros the most? 🤔

At this point a xenobalde 3 character, I got half my xenobalde 2 rep (Rip my boy rex)

So if they do a new smash, I want w xeno 3 character
1 year
12345   loading