General

Miachu's q&a

Would you like to have a feeder that helps you gain weight? Or do you prefer to do it on your own?
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Kails:
Would you like to have a feeder that helps you gain weight? Or do you prefer to do it on your own?

I suppose a feeder would be great, And would open up new experience's for me, And obviously more added pounds haha
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Is there something you don't like about feederism?
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Kails:
Is there something you don't like about feederism?

Some times the power dynamic and how women are viewed sometimes
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Aside from amiibos, do you have any other kinds of collections?
1 year

Miachu's q&a

We1rdyBeardy:
Aside from amiibos, do you have any other kinds of collections?

When I was a kid, I was mad over GoGo crazy bones

That set me up for my collecting in later life lol

I also like to collect game steelbooks and collectors editions, yes ik that's some money being spent lol
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Oh good lord, crazy bones XD My folks have still got a whole bunch of them at home! My wee sister ended up sticking them around one of her mirrors but they’re sitting in the attic now

It’s money being spent sure but if it makes you happy then there’s no fault in it! I’ve found one of my old binder books full of Pokémon cards and it’s given me an itch to start digging through eBay for more 😅

But aye, More Q&A related - what’s you’re preference cookie-wise? Are you a crunchy/chewy lover or do you not discriminate
1 year

Miachu's q&a

I do not discriminate from any kind of cookie! I'll take whatever comes my way

And I Still have all mine also, even some of the American exclusive ones haha
1 year

Miachu's q&a

Wasn’t even aware the US had exclusive ones 👀
We’re an accepting community here, welcoming all rounded or funky shaped baked goods, regardless of rigidity or toppings 😂
1 year

Miachu's q&a

We1rdyBeardy:
Wasn’t even aware the US had exclusive ones 👀
We’re an accepting community here, welcoming all rounded or funky shaped baked goods, regardless of rigidity or toppings 😂

Hear hear
1 year
23456   loading