Fat experiences

Saw mom for the first time since 70lb gain

So the last time I saw my mom was at the end of April when I graduated college. I was 230 lbs which was the heaviest I had been, the last time she had seen me before that was Christmas break where I was maybe around 190ish. I could tell she was surprised at graduation but didn’t say anything expect offering to take me clothes shopping.

So she’s been trying to come visit me the past few months but plans never worked out. That was until last weekend. I’m now over 300 lbs, making that a 70 lb gain since I last saw her. I don’t know what I expected her reaction to be really. She hates confrontation so I kind of expected her to not say anything. Also to preface my mom has never weighed more than 150lbs in her life and she can literally eat whatever she wants without gaining.

Anyways here’s what her reaction was. So first, I opened the door to my apartment when she got there and she audibly gasped. I giggled because I thought she was just happy to see me and I gave her a hug. After pulling away from the hug she said “Oh my God, what happened?! You’re so fat” And just kinda stood there shocked also and not knowing what to say because I didn’t expect her reaction to be that forward. When we got inside she kept asking questions about how I gained so much, if I had seen a doctor, if I was going to the gym etc. At some point she asked how much I weighed I told her and she said “you’re literally double my weight.”

So that was the big “fat talk” we had, and nothing else too exciting really occurred. Though I saw her watching everything I ate and saw her look whenever I pulled my shirt down when it would start riding up. But yeah that was that. Kinda glad to finally get it out of the way but it probably would’ve been better if it had happened a couple months ago so the shock wouldn’t be so extreme.
1 year

User14244360:
So the last time I saw my mom was at the end of April when I graduated college. I was 230 lbs which was the heaviest I had been, the last time she had seen me before that was Christmas break where I was maybe around 190ish. I could tell she was surprised at graduation but didn’t say anything expect offering to take me clothes shopping.

So she’s been trying to come visit me the past few months but plans never worked out. That was until last weekend. I’m now over 300 lbs, making that a 70 lb gain since I last saw her. I don’t know what I expected her reaction to be really. She hates confrontation so I kind of expected her to not say anything. Also to preface my mom has never weighed more than 150lbs in her life and she can literally eat whatever she wants without gaining.

Anyways here’s what her reaction was. So first, I opened the door to my apartment when she got there and she audibly gasped. I giggled because I thought she was just happy to see me and I gave her a hug. After pulling away from the hug she said “Oh my God, what happened?! You’re so fat” And just kinda stood there shocked also and not knowing what to say because I didn’t expect her reaction to be that forward. When we got inside she kept asking questions about how I gained so much, if I had seen a doctor, if I was going to the gym etc. At some point she asked how much I weighed I told her and she said “you’re literally double my weight.”

So that was the big “fat talk” we had, and nothing else too exciting really occurred. Though I saw her watching everything I ate and saw her look whenever I pulled my shirt down when it would start riding up. But yeah that was that. Kinda glad to finally get it out of the way but it probably would’ve been better if it had happened a couple months ago so the shock wouldn’t be so extreme.

great story! i had a similar interaction with my mom when i started gaining. she is also not really forward, but she asked some questions, like, "are you ok? are you sick?" i had been fit for so long it was a shock to start with, but she's not mentioned my gradual gain from 300 to over 400.
1 year

So how did you explain your weight gain to your mother ?
1 year

If that had been me it would have aroused me incredibly. You fatten so beautifully. Your story is wonderful. To experience the erotic pleasure of filling a belly with food you enjoy. My hypnotist taught me to appreciate my belly as a thing of beauty. The one thing I hope for you is that the next pounds go to other areas than your belly as well.
1 year

I have to admit the person who’s opinion on my weight that I’m most concerned with is my mother’s. I’m 69 years old!
1 year

I have a feeling that if I seen my grandmother, she would be shocked to see me. Not just for how much weight I've gained since I seen her last but also the fact that I'm a trans guy who's been medically transitioning for a few years now. xD I can understand why she would be taken back by how much you've gained, and she probably is concerned about you. 70 lbs is a very large amount of weight to gain in a short period of time, and will definitely show! But she should have gone about it a different way... I think the bigger you get, the less remarks you'll get for your size.
1 year

My wife's parents and in-laws are shocked by how huge she is. She is LITERALLY the most massive person in our entire extended family!

But they're also very nice, and accept her for who she is, even if they don't understand why a woman would be comfortable blowing up to the size of several women...
1 year