Chat/Role play

If a witch were to capture you…

I see a witch as not a nasty old hag that is evil. No I subscribe to the pagan one of a herbalist a health healer. She would take me in and tell me how skinny I am and how I needed to feed back to health with potions to help. Total blissful fattening for life.
1 year

They'd keep me chained to a lazyboy chair and the begin forcefeeding nothing but the most addicting, least nourishing junk food and desserts. Then they allow me to leave - once I'm too fat to fit through their doorway, and I get helplessly stuck.
1 year

She would first lure me in and win my trust with affection. Then slowly start to feed me without me noticing that I was being fattened up. At first it'd be a little more food, then it increased month by month with her rewarding me with sex each time I'd finish.
At one point I would realise her plan to fatten me up to be eaten, but at that time it would be too late and I've accepted that there's nothing I could do but enjoy how good everything felt.
She'd start to give me butter massages after that each day on top of the sex and pleasure to make sure I'm all tender.
She even tells me when the day comes to eat me it would be painless and actually feel pleasurable as she would turn into a snake to eat me whole very very slowly. She would know I'm ready when my entire belly is covered in stretch marks smileysmileysmiley
1 year

Fatrollin:
She would first lure me in and win my trust with affection. Then slowly start to feed me without me noticing that I was being fattened up. At first it'd be a little more food, then it increased month by month with her rewarding me with sex each time I'd finish.
At one point I would realise her plan to fatten me up to be eaten, but at that time it would be too late and I've accepted that there's nothing I could do but enjoy how good everything felt.
She'd start to give me butter massages after that each day on top of the sex and pleasure to make sure I'm all tender.
She even tells me when the day comes to eat me it would be painless and actually feel pleasurable as she would turn into a snake to eat me whole very very slowly. She would know I'm ready when my entire belly is covered in stretch marks smileysmileysmiley

Love it
1 year

She should make me gain immediately after every bite of fast food.
1 year

captured by a sexy witch is a main kink of mine.
she will cast a spell on me which cause a never ending hunger and make huge ammounts of food magicaly appear on the table.
I cant resist and stuff my face all day long. She's watching me with an evil grin. Sometimes she hand feed me to make the food dissapear even faster. Sometimes she teas me and poke my belly with her wand to make me gain several pounds in an instant. At night the spell wear off and she took me to the bedroom. I lie down totaly stuffed and many pounds fatter at that moment. the witch enters and have her fun time with me.
The days went by and im getting fatter and fatter until i cant fit trough the doors anymore. Of course the witch is not done yet, so she lay me down in her double sized bed and keep on feeding me with her magical food and funnel until im getting totaly immobile. She says she waited for this moment and has a special potion for me. As she pour the potion down my throat, she tells me that this will make me tripple my weight in an instant. The potion takes effect and all i can do is lay there and watch myself growing fatter and fatter. The witch is turned on by what she has done to me, rubbing her sexy body against my huge expanding belly while i turn into huge mountain of fat. The potion is done, im getting unrealisticly fat. But will the witch ever be satisfied?
Sry for my ba english smiley
1 year

I'd want her to feed me. No cage necessary. She'd keep me fed all the time. Even in my sleep. I'd wake up 50 pounds heavier each day belly sloshing full of whatever she got me to eat in my dreams. I'd hit 300 pounds instantly. She'd tease me with each pound.
At 400 the portions, already enough to feed a village, would double. Same at 500, 600, ect. I'd become a massive blob With no willpower. Unable to do anything but eat and be teased by my captor
1 year
12   loading