Gaining

Trying go eat 4k cal a day

So the title is self explanatory, I'm trying to eat 4k calories a day to help get my gains back up to 230. I'm having trouble finding time to actually stuff myself, though, any suggestions for high calorie meals that are quick to make? Literally any and all suggestions are appreciated!
1 year

Macaroni and cheese? Maybe not the most calorific, but definitely fattening.
1 year

This sounds dumb and it’s pretty obvious but only eat what you enjoy just eat more of it no sense in changing your diet if you don’t like it cause that diet won’t stick. Personally I have gained a lot of weight without changing my diet with ‘calorie dense foods’ or whatever just eat what you like!
1 year

I've had great success with heavy cream. 1 quart is 3600 calories. Some can drink it straight, some can't stand the taste or texture. Also, you should only drink smaller amounts at a time thru the day. Or add it to coffee, sauces, etc. It can be used in pretty much any recipe that calls for milk. Eating what you normally eat but with the heavy cream added should get you to 4k calories in no time.
1 year

Morbidly A Beast:
This sounds dumb and it’s pretty obvious but only eat what you enjoy just eat more of it no sense in changing your diet if you don’t like it cause that diet won’t stick. Personally I have gained a lot of weight without changing my diet with ‘calorie dense foods’ or whatever just eat what you like!

Huge (no pun intended) thanks for the advice, this goes to all of you, thank you all so much, I hope my gains improve. I'll see you all at 300 soon enough smiley
1 year

Just eat larger portions of what you like.
If you work out 5 times a week work out just one.
There is no magic formula because everyone is different.
1 year

Morbidly A Beast:

Thefatpiggy:
Huge (no pun intended) thanks for the advice, this goes to all of you, thank you all so much, I hope my gains improve. I'll see you all at 300 soon enough smiley

Best wishes and I’m sure you’ll get there :-)
1 year

Optimum Nutrition’s Serious Mass gainer powder along with eating scoops of peanut butter and Nutella straight out of the jar between meals has really helped me pack on weight. You also get a good bang for your buck since it lasts a good while, while giving you lots of extra calories. Happy gaining! smiley
1 year

Exjock14:
Optimum Nutrition’s Serious Mass gainer powder along with eating scoops of peanut butter and Nutella straight out of the jar between meals has really helped me pack on weight. You also get a good bang for your buck since it lasts a good while, while giving you lots of extra calories. Happy gaining! smiley

Thanks! This ought to help! I'll try doing this, along with drinking more heavy cream throughout the day lol, time to pack on the pounds for December lol, I wonder if I can substitute heavy cream for coffee creamer every now and then, though
1 year