Dating/Friendships

I got stood up by someone here

Ssbbwari:
I had to use the restroom in between shopping, so I got assistance to the toilet and soon as I came back out I see the shopping cart and he was nowhere in site I didn’t think much of it and thought he had possibly went into the restroom as well since the area is connected.

I sat and waited for about 20 minutes, I start scrolling my phone to pass time and I hoped on here to just catch up and I noticed that he had blocked me, so I was thinking it was a mistake I tried texting and calling several times and they all went to voicemail and my messages wouldn’t deliver.

Is this the type of people this site holds? I’m having such a snobby experience here & it dosent seem to be getting any better. I tried thinking of reasons as to why he may have just left and nothing could come to mind. I’m contemplating deleting my profile now due to the lack of welcoming experiences so far.

I’m not sure.

Like many online sites, this site holds many kinds of people. Some have major issues, and unfortunately you went out with one.

If you’re having other unwelcoming experiences here on FF, those of us reading this topic might need to know more in order to make suggestions. I’ve not personally had much of what i’d call a snobby experience having been here in the forums since the early 20-teens. Yes a few people now and then, but at least for me, rare.

Looks like it’s only been a week since you joined, unless (Iike me) you were here with a different profile previously. Maybe give it some time? Maybe focus on others who’ve made the effort to have their profiles verified, as you have?

For whatever it is or is not worth, welcome to Fantasy Feeder! Here’s hoping that things start working out better for you real soon—whether here or anywhere else.
1 year

Wait? Someone from FF did that? Blast that piece of (censored). Warn others not to get conned the same way.
1 year

Sorry to hear this. Since you met him on line rather than through friends work etc, he can do this with no possibility of blowback. Also your sixth sense cannot operate like it can when you are in the physical presence of someone. Online has lots of plusses. But a few minuses. You are beautiful, keep trying make the first date local and low key. May you have much better luck next time😌
1 year

Sorry your date ended so badly. Try not to judge us all based on one jerk. This is a pretty good place to hang out for the most part.
1 year

JustGetFatter:
ffs […]

Please be respectful of others. No one’s making anyone here read any posts they don’t want to read. Your time management is your own to handle.
1 year

My sympathies, and I don't mean to pour fire, but if I read the post correctly what occurred was not being stood up, it was being ditched: significantly more severe- the antagonists action is more despicable, and a worse blow to the injured party.

I'm quite against airing dirty laundry in public (particularly the warped "place" called the internet), but if an individual in a network does a dash when your back is turned and subsequently refuses any communication, the origin network should know about the behavior. The offending individual can try to apologize and ameliorate, or carry on as they were (I imagine them vacillating between perverse smugness and miserable discordance)
1 year

Reflection Of Perfection:
Wait? Someone from FF did that? Blast that piece of (censored). Warn others not to get conned the same way.

Not the same person, but here's another one on FF:
German guy living in Italy. The guy is basically like an addict - when on a high, he's interested, extremely sweet, always connecting.
He will bug you with so many questions and tell you he wants to feed you bigger and rounder, has a child-like happiness and euphoria to him, which can be quite contagious, but when he comes down from his high, he'll turn cold and very distant. When you want to know why, he'll give you some pretty dumb and BS answer - if you're lucky, he will tell you that he will not discuss it any further, and then take the easy way out by blocking you!

After knowing him for three years, he invited me to Italy this summer. We've been texting, talking on the phone, doing video calls - after one of the many hiatuses he decided to get in touch again in March of this year, and kept in touch. He was on a short high again in July/August. He knew how busy I was working and that I had only one week of vacation time between jobs, so he suggested I visit. I asked him numerous times, if he was sure. He always replied yes. On a video call I brought it up again - asked if he's 100% sure, even asked if he was the type to invite, and then un-invite - possibly after the ticket was bought! He said he'd never do that, so I booked the flights while video chatting with him. Oh, how excited and happy he was, and how much he couldn't wait for me to get there.
Sunday through Saturday he was chatty, checking in on me, telling me that he cannot wait for me to get there, while I am feeling mad uneasy, as I know how quickly homeboy can have a change of heart. Saturday afternoon, about 36 hrs before I'm scheduled to board the plane to go see him, he got quiet, and I knew he was going to bail on me.
Not sure what would have happened if I hadn't asked if I should be worried on Sunday afternoon. Again, a very lame and BS attempt to answer - hours later!!! It's so sad that I seem to know him so much better than he knows himself.
Didn't sleep the night, emailed him a few times well knowing the coward he is, he won't reply.
I was so disappointed and so angry! He's 50 yrs old, for God's sake, but acts like a 12-year-old!

There are so many words that come to mind to describe him, but I guess 'cheap, delusional, and despicable coward' suits him best!
Someone might now say "He must have his reasons". Yes, sure, but it would be mature to share those thoughts, reasons, doubts, fears with the person you're bailing on - especially when that person tried to be sure that he's sure!
What I have come to realize is, that he wants things his way. God forbid you contradict his opinions and ideas, and are verbally strong on top of things - you'll be labeled dominant and intense.

He has mommy issues, sister issues, and GF issues that he'd never admit. Everyone "has always been mean" to him, which is why he only has his boys, whom he will consider fam.

He will also never admit to being emotionally and mentally affected by a condition he has. Should you ever use his condition as an excuse for certain actions or things he might say, or should you show the least bit of sympathy for this condition, you're done! He will not have it, and you'll be blocked. When he feels like reaching out again, he will have the audacity to say "Hi" like nothing ever happened.

By the way, he will try to convince you to gain and reach a certain weight before he'll want to meet. I've been trying to tell him for the past three years that that's the dumbest and most reckless thing he could possibly ask of someone, but he doesn't understand.
He also doesn't understand that two people should physically meet and see if there's chemistry before anything else can be taken a step further. I tried so many times to explain to him that he should slow down and not get overly excited, but he wouldn't hear it.

I haven't mentioned that he has a PhD, have I?! Not that it would make a difference.

I have come to the conclusion that he's socially and emotionally damaged. So ladies, if you're looking for someone to truly connect with on a human level, he's NOT the one! His fears, his insecurities, his inability to communicate when most important, will not allow for anything else but being online acquaintances. Also, keep in mind that he's really not a good person!

Had I mentioned his name on FF? *cough* SteFAno *cough* No way you've heard that!

PS: There is so much more I haven't mentioned, but I believe this should suffice for now.

Have a wonderful evening, afternoon, etc.

Also, I'm glad I got to share this. I truly wouldn't want for anyone else to experience what I have experienced.
1 year

Update: He's back on the website - RealFee
7 months

Ha - and he's back again: Stefano72

smh
2 months