Stuffing

Stuffing with a sensitive stomach?

Kissasta:
Sometimes I just get into a mood to absolutely pig out and stuff myself, but more and more recently find that my history having a rather easy to upset stomach leading to tapping out earlier due to nausia or the like rather than actual capacity.
Anyone have any advice or recommendations to make the process easier?

What kinds of foods are you eating? Certain foods are harder on sensitive stomachs than others.
1 year

Munchies:
What kinds of foods are you eating? Certain foods are harder on sensitive stomachs than others.

Kissasta:
Basically everything honestly, junk food, salads, healthy or not, always been a gamble.

Do you have any safe foods? If not, stuffing may not be right for you. Is it the quantity of what you eat?
1 year

Munchies:
Do you have any safe foods? If not, stuffing may not be right for you. Is it the quantity of what you eat?

Kissasta:
Unfortunately I don't know what safe foods I have. Maybe cooked greens? I'm starting to think low and slow might be a safe bet over outright gorging 😣

Yeah. Let your stomach adapt and settle. It's a marathon, not a sprint.
1 year

Does it happen all the time or only when you overeat? Does it happen Everytime you overeat?
1 year

I have the same type of stomach / gag reflex. I must stop at the first warning of stomach discomfort and subtle gagging. If not, everything comes back up. Even deep throating can bring about the same experience if anywhere near tolerance. I have anti nausea meds I can take under my tongue that work pretty well.

quote]Kissasta:
Sometimes I just get into a mood to absolutely pig out and stuff myself, but more and more recently find that my history having a rather easy to upset stomach leading to tapping out earlier due to nausia or the like rather than actual capacity.
Anyone have any advice or recommendations to make the process easier?[/quote]
9 months

Depends what you want out of the stuffing. If you’re mostly looking to gain weight that will stay long term or to gain over a long period of time, or just to enjoy food, low and slow is definitely the way to do it with a sensitive stomach.

If the totally stuffed feeling itself, which is pretty much impossible to achieve without stomach upset in my experience, is what you’re after, or if you’re okay with short bursts of gaining followed by losing weight or plateauing, chugging a liquid like cream or a gainer shake after a normal to large-ish meal works as long as you figure out where your “this will make me actually throw up” line is and don’t cross it. It will cause you an upset stomach for sure but by chugging you can get stuffed fast enough that the upset stomach is a consequence rather than an obstacle.
8 months

Have you had an allergy test done? If it's something you can afford at the doctor's I'd suggest looking into it. Tons of people have intolerances or allergies to foods that others can digest effortlessly and never even think about, even something as simple as dairy or eggs.
8 months