Stuffing

Which member has managed the biggest stuffing?

Thought it would be fun to make a thread where everyone can post their biggest stuffing and see whos outdone them 😊
As im not a gainer (just greedy) mine should be easy to beat.
From memory the most ive eaten was at the movies. I started with a basket of chicken strips and fried halumi sticks. Then 3 mini burgers and portion of fries (we got 2 each but my wife didnt like the sauce and i couldnt let hers go to waste lol) Followed by a slice of chocolate fudge cake with thick cream. (My wife ordered this but was too full from her garlic bread, burger and fries) so again i had to eat it not to be wasteful. My belly got so tight, then when movie finished my belly hurt as i got up from my seat and all the way back to the car. I dont know how feedee and gainers do that sort of thing everyday!
1 year

My biggest stuffing ever was last night (well into the night), and today I'm so massively bloated I'm wobbly on my feet. I'm also up from 341 Thursday morning to 348.5 in food weight and water retention. I can't wait to see where the scale ultimately lands.

My partner and I started at 5 pm, with:

Jalapeno cream cheese double cheeseburger
Halumi fries
Onion rings in tangy sauce
Two 20oz IPAs
Estimate: 2,700 calories

On the way home, he got a large chocolate milkshake for me
Estimate: 950 calories

After resting a bit, I had:
Turkey and cheese sandwich on white bread with lots of mayo and 3 slices of Havarti
Estimate: 700 calories

I sipped soda throughout the evening, and then at 9, he ordered a large cheese, sausage and black olive pizza for me with extra cheese. He had one slice. I had five. I'm going to guess each slice around 300 calories, so ...
Estimate: 1500 calories

At that point, I had a little nausea, so we were prepared to call it a day, but at about 12:30 am, I felt like I could handle more, so I had the last two remaining slices with lots of ranch dip and two cans of ginger ale.
Estimate: 1,000 calories

When I made it to bed, I took an Ensure shake with me and finished it.
Estimate: 500 calories

After starting off this morning with a full fry breakfast, I'll be staying away from sharp objects today, because I feel like I'm about to burst. I find myself touching my belly non-stop, and I already pulled my yoga pants below my tummy to alleviate the pressure. This is going to be a fun day!
9 months

Ate over 14lbs of Chinese food at a buffet. When I got home I realized how close I was to 15 so I ate fruit until I reached it.
9 months