General

Curious if there are other vegans here

Subject says it all! I know there are fat vegans but that's not the same as being in this community.

Even eating basically a healthy diet and being thin all my life, I intentionally gained a little just to see how I'd like it.

Just curious to know if you're out there, and how these two lifestyles overlap for you.
1 year

i was vegetarian from 2007 to 2021, since then i added crustaceans and clams/bivalves/mussels to my diet (but not quite a pescatarian, i give fish, octopi and squid the benefit of the doubt)

but yea, you will find it hard to find full blown vegans here i reckon.
1 year

Vegan here! I've been vegan for about ten years now. This has never stopped me from stuffing my face with junk food, lol. I learned vegan recipes to a lot of my favourite foods, and over the years dairy free and vegan foods have become more common to buy as well which is pretty awesome.
1 year

I've been a strict vegan for almost 7 years now... transitioned overnight from a carnist to a vegan after watching the Earthlings documentary.

Actually, I'm hoping to start a community for high calorie vegan gaining, to help us work together on dietary recipes and plans. I'm sure even some omnivore feeders need help to feed their vegan feedees, so the community will be open to anyone who's interested in contributing or get the information they need (even non-vegans are welcome).

On that note, message me if you're interested in getting involved!
1 year

I’m not a gainer, so I’m not quite what you’re looking for, but I am a vegan. Cool to meet others here- why should meat eaters have all the fun?
1 year

CuddlesMcBK:
I’m not a gainer, so I’m not quite what you’re looking for, but I am a vegan. Cool to meet others here- why should meat eaters have all the fun?

I'm looking for you! And people like you smiley

You're right, us vegans are all about having fun too smiley
1 year