Feeder/Feedee

Seems the community is dying?

I feel ya on the community is dying. I been searching for some time to meet like minded people to communicate with or even meet up if it was to happen. Love your profile I have some work to do to get to my goal but would be nice to have friends in the community. Hope things improve.
1 year

I don’t think it is dying. It’s changed. It’s not what it was when you were here let’s say even a decade ago. There are more fat/ feedism positive places on the internet, newer platforms to communicate on.

Something I’ve noticed having been around since 2009-ish, is a lot of those people have left and in most cases, never gave a reason why. Could’ve been a change of interest or just life took them in a new direction.
1 year

I think at the beginning this was called fantasy feeder, because feeding was thought of only as a fantasy, not something people would actually engage in. It is without question real. So you just have to be patient.
1 year

The "community" is dead. The Syndicate that is just about making money is alive and well. Its not a "community" anymore, its a business.

Look at all the "Serious feeders only, content links in bio" people. That's not looking to make friends or create memories, that's just looking to make money. I respect a good hustle so I'm not knocking them so much as pointing out that its strictly business. But what kind of "community" is that?

Also, why in the holy blue hell would any of the married/taken "content creators" want to meet up with simps and take a chance on being groped at a dance or party when they can just pose in their underwear and get paid by them? Good business sense, right?

Oh sure, Vegas and New Jersey bashes still occur but on a much smaller scale than years past. Again, in a business sense, why pay to go to a dance and get accosted by a potentially drunk man when you can sell pics of you on all fours and actually make money?

Now look at it through this perspective. If you're a 21 year old college kid that barely has enough money to eat, how in the hell is that kid supposed to compete with people who have money and experience? On the flip side, if you're a 21 year old content creator and a 38 year old is offering you $100 to stuff yourself with Cheesecake Factory food, why even look at the 21 year old who can only afford the dollar menu at McDonalds? Obviously this is a drastic example but that's what the "community" has become.

That's what breeds the toxic behavior cycle of "content creators" and "creepy FA's". If you stop treating someone as a human being, they have equal right to do the same, that goes both ways. Treating FA's as just a transaction breeds them into just treating them like a transaction in return. Treating content creators like strippers or hookers and they'll treat you as a mark in return. Again, the "community" aspect is gone.

I could go on all day but I made my point. I have no solution on how to fix it other than just accept it and soldier on.
1 year

What I'm more worried about is profiles which are not shameless cyberbeggars but genuine curious people, especially young women who have only recently learned about not everyone hating if they're overweight, and are looking for chatting and participating in a community, for a platform to explore and express themselves... slowly starting to open up, participating in genuine conversations... and then disappearing in a few weeks, most likely due to harassment (or unrequested sexual offers which end in harassment if refused).

(but even this has been ongoing for quite some time, so nothing new here, and the site will likely continue for a long long time without worries of having to close due to not enough participants)
1 year

Curiousv:
What I'm more worried about is profiles which are not shameless cyberbeggars but genuine curious people, especially young women who have only recently learned about not everyone hating if they're overweight, and are looking for chatting and participating in a community, for a platform to explore and express themselves... slowly starting to open up, participating in genuine conversations... and then disappearing in a few weeks, most likely due to harassment (or unrequested sexual offers which end in harassment if refused).

(but even this has been ongoing for quite some time, so nothing new here, and the site will likely continue for a long long time without worries of having to close due to not enough participants)

You're absolutely right. That is a major problem. What can be done about it though?
1 year

Seems alot harder to be made a feedee now a days. There was a time when it was easy to meet a feedee and take her out to eat. Now it seems like after COVID it almost impossible.
1 year

Curiousv:

As one of those young women, I think the best thing is being honest about what you want. On both ends. I found FF because a guy I was talking to off a dating app said he was into feeding and asked if I knew what it was. Then Google led me here. If he hadn't been honest about what he was looking for, I never would have found this community.

I've had some interesting online and in person connections but the best ones are ones where men are honest about what they're looking for. It's important to respect others' wishes and understand that rejecting what you're looking for (ex: you want an ltr and she's just trying to sell pics to pay rent), isn't rejecting everything about you, it's simply rejecting what you want, which is literally just part of dating and in this case, may even be easier to take. And lying to avoid rejection also is not a good road to go down. I understand some individuals may be rude or unkind when rejecting which doesn't help the problem but, neither does pushing a woman to do something she's not comfortable with. Taking no for an answer needs to be more common, especially when interacting with young women that are new to the community and if the community wants to grow.

So, my two cents: be honest, learn to take rejection, be kind, be mature, and be respectful.
1 year

Ssbbwari:
Hey y’all

Is this site still that active in regards to finding REAL people to connect with who aren’t actual creeps, in a unknown country, or just online pervs?

Seems like the communities for feedees/feeders have kinda died off and all posts are relatively months or weeks old.

But I’m giving it another go at hoping to find a feeder that would eventually want to arrange a in person casual encounter persay.

I’m a feedee & gainer, I do have a goal I want to achieve.

If anyone’s interested my kik is
Ssbbwari or discord #forestoffat#9170

It is possible, though for real time folks it is truly a small world. Even smaller for those on the more 'extreme' side of things. IMO, it was easier decades ago when it was taboo (as those who chose to participate real-time were fewer as not many could deal with the stigma much less feeder's guilt etc).

Good quality folks of similar mindsets, feelings are hard to find. More (here and elsewhere) seem to be in the fantasy aspect online then go on to live their own separate lives after getting their fatty fix, as posts dealing with the realities of fat don't get as much attention IMO.

Keep searching as there are diamonds in the rough, but takes time to find quality long-term.
1 year