General

What are your short and long term goals?

What goals or milestones do you guys all have set before you reach your final body goals?
Mine are:
-339 (BMI of 50)
-350 (Short Term Goal)
-375 (Short Term Goal)
-400 (Short Term Goal)
-407 (BMI of 60)
-415 (200lbs Gained)
-425 (Short Term Goal)
-430 (Double Starting Weight)
-450 (Short Term Goal)
-475 (Short Term Goal)
-500 (Short Term Goal)
-515 (300 lbs gained)
-525 (Short Term Goal)
-550-575 (End Goal)

Or maybe you don’t have any number goals and instead have abstract goals, if so what are those?
1 year

Started at 176
Currently 205
Next goal 220
Heaviest I've ever been. 230
Final goal for now 242
1 year

Weight in '19 - Around 140 lbs maybe? Way, way too small, and I'd rather not get into how that happened.

Current is about 170ish. Trying not to slip below this.

Heaviest so far as been around 176.

Here's some nearer term goals/hopes, though I keep either plateauing, or experience set backs. So far it's been a challenge to eat the way I'd like to, as scheduling, obligations, sleep, and getting full too quickly seem to be holding me back. Hopefully soon I can get a job and scheduling situation that's more amenable to gaining more.

180+ by the end of this year.

200+ by summer. I've heard it's around 200-210 (and average height) when a substantial increase in appetite is experienced, though this likely depends on the person.

30"+ thighs - I don't know when this may happen, but I predict I'd have to exceed 200 lbs to do this. This would be the point where my thighs are as big around as my waist once was.

222+ afterwards. Sounds arbitrary, but 221 lbs is 100 kgs.

Hopefully by this point, the large size pan crust from Pizza Hut will be my personal size pizza, or at least can be.

After that, I may like to settle around 250 or even 300. Can't see going larger than that right now.

Optional, though a lovely fantasy would be that sometime in the future, I'll have a wife and when she gets pregnant, I gain a pound for every pound she gains because of the pregnancy.
1 year

Current weight: 330-ish
Short term goal: 360 pounds.
Long term goal 550 to 600 pounds.
1 year

Currently 252, next is 270, no idea long term
1 year