General

What's the one food you can never be full of and be ever fatter

Oreos! I can already put down an entire package in one sitting. In a similar vein I could eat a bunch of cookies and crème ice cream too.
1 year

ravioli w/ alfredo sauce. Doesn't matter how much you give me I'll down all of it happily
1 year

Rally’s fries, Little Debbie’s fancy cakes
1 year

OMG 😳 See’s milk chocolate Bordeaux. Actually anything from See in their amazing Bordeaux flavor. They make a Bordeaux fudge, a Bordeaux ice cream syrup and other items seasonally. The other is See’s scotchmello candy, very soft and rolled in wax paper. Then See’s California squares, a delicious brown sugar delight in milk chocolate. I grew up eating and fighting over See’s candy. I love the stuff!
1 year

Fatty2022:
ice cream, especially ben&jerrys that stuff is addicting and a big reason my old clothes dont fit 😳

I'm mainly addicted to heavy carbs like Potatoes Noodle's rice Pasta to name a few.

When it comes to sweet things I love caramel galaxy bars, it's being a favorite since I was 18 years old.

I also love donuts trifles and Lindor, (Expensive but to die for)
1 year

Fireduct:
Ice cream sandwiches

McDonald’s fries

Never had an ice cream sandwich before but I've heard it's a big thing in America
1 year

SSBBW2spoilnow:
OMG 😳 See’s milk chocolate Bordeaux. Actually anything from See in their amazing Bordeaux flavor. They make a Bordeaux fudge, a Bordeaux ice cream syrup and other items seasonally. The other is See’s scotchmello candy, very soft and rolled in wax paper. Then See’s California squares, a delicious brown sugar delight in milk chocolate. I grew up eating and fighting over See’s candy. I love the stuff!

Theirs's so many things I've never eaten as I'm in the UK the choices are limited, everyday I'm on Fantasy feeder I hear more and more about amazing fatty foods that I don't know exist
1 year

Fatty2022:
ice cream, especially ben&jerrys that stuff is addicting and a big reason my old clothes dont fit 😳

100% agree with this. They have A LOT to answer for 🐷
1 year

Burgers and Pizza
1 year

For her it's ice cream. She can eat so much she gets short of breath just from gorging herself, but there's always room for dessert.
1 year
12345   loading