General

Is athletic attractive for someone?

Is there some girl who like more slim or athletic type of body? Or all women there likes just fat guys? Im feeling sad cause im not fat so Im think Im not attractive for any girl here.
1 year

Plenty of girls who like slim and fit guys here I'm sure, Me included. This isn't a invatation for flirting tho haha
1 year

I hope๐Ÿ™
1 year

If you have the charm and charisma, looks don't really matter.
1 year

How likely you are to find this nearby, likely depends a great deal on cultural norms.

I can tell you that here, most of the time when I see a fat woman in a couple, the man is also fat. Also that in size contrast couples, the man is nearly always the fat one.

Now that said, I have on occasion witnessed size contrast relationships where the woman is the fat one. That may also be more common in other countries and areas.

I don't know what's typical in the Czech Republic, but I'm sure some large women there will find that attractive. Whether most do is irrelevant, because well, no matter who you are, you aren't going to be attractive to most of the population. Just got to find one, and I'm pretty sure there's enough population there that some will go for it.

Building upon something someone else said.. I could be wrong but I get the impression the majority, maybe even the vast majority of women are less finicky on physical appearance and are more interested in who or what you are. That's the feeling I get. And no, it's not money either. By contrast, some women might joke about liking a Chippendale or whatever, but I've never met any woman who actually, ultimately wants that at the end of the day.

Also, this thread doesn't look like a Personals Ad, so I'm gonna move this to General.
1 year

I'm fat and I like athletic guys.
1 year

Fat Heidi:

found one!
1 year

Fat Heidi:

Thaanks for it๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’›
1 year

I'm also fat and I also like athletic guys soooo... I think it's just a matter of time until you find someone! smiley
1 year

SweetiePie16:
I'm also fat and I also like athletic guys soooo... I think it's just a matter of time until you find someone! smiley

Thats nice to read๐Ÿ˜„ thx๐Ÿ’›
1 year
123   loading