Story authors

Doctor stories

Currently looking for some stories that involve some patient - doctor interactions (patient being told off or teased by the doctor for the weight he has gained). Do you know any/do you know any website other than this one where I can look up? Thank you in advance.
1 year

Doctor stories

Check out It's Just Bloating by generic725! There's a chapter where the BBW protagonist gets fat shamed by her doctor...only for the doctor to masturbate once she's gone.
1 year

Doctor stories

I have two stories; “Medical Gain” and Medical Gain 2”. I have some others, mutual gaining story involving female doctor and male patient at a US VA hospital.
1 year

Doctor stories

Stevita:
Check out It's Just Bloating by generic725! There's a chapter where the BBW protagonist gets fat shamed by her doctor...only for the doctor to masturbate once she's gone.

Had to check it out—chapter 3 is the one. I’m a nurse irl, and in the hospital we’re the ones who perform the thorough physical exams. I fully relate to the doctor in this story, just trying to keep it together while assessing (groping) her patient’s belly. It’s a really well-written story too.
1 year