Gaining

Weight gain shakes without milk?

My gf is unable to consume milk products. But we still would like to try to make her drink weight gain shakes.

Do you guys know good tasty fattening weight gain shakes without any milk products in it ? Tx.
1 year

Try almond milk as a replacement
1 year

Daan:
My gf is unable to consume milk products. But we still would like to try to make her drink weight gain shakes.

Do you guys know good tasty fattening weight gain shakes without any milk products in it ? Tx.

You can use a milk substitute instead of cow's milk.
1 year

Yea that’s true. You guys have any nice weight gain shake recipes. Because where new to this.
1 year

Daan:
Yea that’s true. You guys have any nice weight gain shake recipes. Because where new to this.

If you scroll down the forums a bit, you will see a formun that's just recipies. This includes shakes.
1 year

Have a little dig and see what you can find! A lot of milk substitutes’ll work the same recipes that use normal milk.

If your a fan of oats, porridge oats are good as a thicker / cereals + fruits for sweetness and flavour / and (depending on your diet) good quality protein supplements designed for “bulking” or weight gain can come in many different flavours too.

Oat milk’s my preference, tastes quite similar to normal cow milk but it all depends on what’s available to you! 👍 Hope this helps
1 year

Silk makes heavy whipping cream. It’s got about the same calories as dairy hwc. Mix that with lactose free chocolate milk and then that’s a good non dairy fattening shake!
1 year

I had a hard time finding plant based cream but just a heads up I’m seeing country crock brand plant based cream in GA at Kroger and Publix now. Good luck!
1 year

There's always coconut cream as a non-dairy cream alternative if your girlfriend enjoys the taste of that. It would probably work well in a lot of the shake recipes that call for cream.
1 year