Lifestyle tips

Sports for bbw bhm and ssbbw ssbhm

In the feederism world health is one of the greatest debates and physical fitness while maintaining a large size is the goal. So physical activities where very large people do well are beneficial to both maintaining the size of the feedee and also there health.

I am curious what sports are there that provide excercise are advantageous for a person of size but keeps them at a big weight if not gaining.

Some ideas I have.

1. Football (Football is the American sport known for 300 and something pound offensive lineman. I once talked to a girl that played flag womens football. She was a BBW but of course very healthy. Would love to see a lingerie football league with bbw.

2.Sumo wrestling. A wrestling discipline with very large people. One great example is Sharran Alexander the 6`0 448lb british sumo wrestler. The stuff wet dreams are mad of.

3. Weight lifting. The larger the body the larger the capacity to lift weight. One example is Holly Mangold 350 pounds who qualified for the olympics. Also Tamara Walcott world record weight lifter

4. Shot put. As a former track athlete I was an avid distance runny but i would often make my way over to the Shot put because I would see some of the most beautiful fatties on gods green earth. An example is Michelle Carter a curvy olympic gold medalist. I would also look at the hammer throw.

5. Roller derby. I know this is weird but here me out. Imagine a someone 300-400 lbs rolling towards you on rollar skates. Scare right? Its a great opportunity to get cardio utilize your size in a team environment. I used to love watching roller derby on tv and the big girls clobbering people on Friday nights. Wish that would come back on tv. Wish there was an all BBW roller derby team.

Honorable mention:
Basketball. Just look up the buns and basketball league

Be sure to add sports that you can think of. I am limited to stupid American sports.
1 year

Anything involving swimming. It's low impact exercise, plus floating might be an advantage.
1 year

Malvineous:
Anything involving swimming. It's low impact exercise, plus floating might be an advantage.

Hmmmm wouldve never considred water polo
1 year

Speedobulging:
Any outdoor water sports as you would float so well if you fall in the water! I float like a dinghy in the water!!!

True nothing like seeing a big girl in a bathing suit.
1 year

Malvineous:

Yes water sport if you are older or very big or both, maybe wheel chair sports if genuine people in wheel chairs would allow it?
1 year

Malvineous:

Bigwideland:
Yes water sport if you are older or very big or both, maybe wheel chair sports if genuine people in wheel chairs would allow it?

The only water sports i know are polo, swim racing, and diving. any others i should know of?
1 year

Tentacles:
The least suitable sports are anything involving stamina and proportional strength. The most suitable are anything involving total strength.

power lifting it is
1 year

Video Games/ Esport.
Food Eating Competitions
Chess?

These seem lazy but they aren’t competitive esport requires a lot of dedication especially depending on the game, super sweaty mmo teams etc etc

And eating competitions aren’t just eating a lot sure to extent they are but there’s practice and training to it.

Chess is super brain active and playing chess burns as many calories as walking
1 year

Morbidly A Beast:
Video Games/ Esport.
Food Eating Competitions
Chess?

These seem lazy but they aren’t competitive esport requires a lot of dedication especially depending on the game, super sweaty mmo teams etc etc

And eating competitions aren’t just eating a lot sure to extent they are but there’s practice and training to it.

Chess is super brain active and playing chess burns as many calories as walking

The eating competitions stood out to me. what if there were eating competitions for with weight classes
1 year

Bellyempire:
The eating competitions stood out to me. what if there were eating competitions for with weight classes

That would certainly make it a bit more interesting and competitive! I wanna try out a competion some time would be fun
1 year
12   loading