Lifestyle tips

Sports for bbw bhm and ssbbw ssbhm

Bellyempire:
The eating competitions stood out to me. what if there were eating competitions for with weight classes

Morbidly A Beast:
That would certainly make it a bit more interesting and competitive! I wanna try out a competion some time would be fun

Something I've done before is a type of fast food obstacle course. I'd do a lap, eat a burger, do another lap, ten pushups, then eat a breakfast sandwich, so on so forth.
1 year

Sumo is arguably *the* fat person sport, but I've seen a number of folks who belong in the categories mentioned in the topic who are Judo and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu heavyweights. Unlike Wrestling, there is no maximum weight limit for adults.

With respect to lifetime fitness activities, swimming and water aerobics are fantastic.
1 year

How about something like wrestling? I mean there’s all sorts of people who are in all sorts of shapes and sizes in the WWE or AEW.
1 year

JN_TumLover56:
How about something like wrestling? I mean there’s all sorts of people who are in all sorts of shapes and sizes in the WWE or AEW.

Very true, if you are talking about the "athletic theater" version of wrestling. I've seen a number of BHM/SSBHM types involved in Rasslin'.
1 year
12   loading