Gaining

Are we all "doomed" to eventually give in and get fat?

Anon5665:
I have been interested on and off with the idea of getting fat for years. Eventually, I'll tell myself it isn't for me and that I'd be happier thin.

I thought that I finally "shook off" the urge, since it's been over a year that I considered the possibility of gaining and getting a feeder, but over the last week the urge has shown up and getting stronger.

I know some people have dealt with this before and gained, but do most? I would love some direction.

If it's relevant, I'm referring to extreme obesity, not just becoming chubby, which is low-risk. Going back wouldn't be an option if I really worked toward how fat I would become.

Edit: Specifically, I go from feeling good about my body, to thinking that I would look much better if I were fat. I see myself in the mirror, and I like what I see, but I would like it a lot more if I had, like, several hundred pounds added on me.

Thank you

Like anything, it depends on the person. Some people will never have an interest in getting fat. Some people (like myself) will initially be interested before discovering that we want something else.

Still, on FF at least, the feeder-to-feedee pipeline is well known.
1 year

I was already quite fat before I decided I wanted be fat and get fatter so I don’t really relate to this aspect of peoples personal journey, but I’ll say this is that once all this clicked with me it’s what I wanted and it felt so right like something was missing before
1 year

For me I kinda initially found my weight gain to link to personal deep-seated gender dysphoria. Once I came out as trans and started to embrace being a woman, I felt my gainer urges slack off. Now like a year later, I have found myself a gainer again somehow.

Sooo, I think it can totally be a situation where you will keep coming back until you just do it, but it can also be a situation where once you've tried it you may find it isn't for you. I do actually recommend just trying it, as you can always lose weight if you hate it.
1 year

One thing that helped me was embracing the notion that most of us were meant to be fat. It's natural evolution...now that there's abundant food and little reason to do physical labor, it's only natural to expect that most of us will pork up.

The statistics show it...every year, there are more fat people, and fat children as well. We fight it and fight it but in the end, most of us become fatter. It's better to accept it, eat what you want, and fatten up.
1 year

I think we can resist but I don't know if we really end up being happy by putting this fantasy aside.
In any case it only takes an accidental gain or a gain with age to start the pace and once started it doesn't stop.
1 year

Well the way this society is getting sedentary I’d say chances are good.
1 year

I've tried fighting it but here I am in stretchy clothes with a beer gut
1 year