Fat experiences

Merely standing in line at a fast food restaurant.

Internally I love it when I'm stared at from others when I'm in line. Like they're probably thinking "oh he must come here often."

And they'd be right to think that, because I do. smiley
1 year

I noticed if I take a second to think about what I want at a fast food counter, I see their faces drop, like I'm about to order one of everything.
Of course, I usually order at least enough for two normal people anyway.
Also, every place asks if I'm sure I don't want a large if I don't get one.
1 year

Or you could say: “wow! I used to wear that exact same outfit a year ago! Size 8 right?”
1 year

Or "you remind me of myself at that age. And size."
1 year

Fatty2022:
i recently was waiting in line at a mcdonalds, and for sure felt like some were giving me a short look and judging.
i bet those skinny girls in crop tops were thinking twice about their orders, after they saw me waddling in😂
i wish i had the the courage to say: "be careful girls, or you look like me one day" 😁

I would have paid for your food
1 year

Fatty2022:
i recently was waiting in line at a mcdonalds, and for sure felt like some were giving me a short look and judging.
i bet those skinny girls in crop tops were thinking twice about their orders, after they saw me waddling in😂
i wish i had the the courage to say: "be careful girls, or you look like me one day" 😁

Marcela:
But sometimes I wonder if the people that stare us are not judging us, but admiring us instead. Maybe it's naïve of me, but I like to think half of the men out there want a fat girl but don't dare to accept it.
I thought about that at work today, swore I saw my coworker checking me out
1 year

Fatty2022:

Marcela:
But sometimes I wonder if the people that stare us are not judging us, but admiring us instead. Maybe it's naïve of me, but I like to think half of the men out there want a fat girl but don't dare to accept it.

From my experience as a guy talking to other guys, you are right more than you realize
1 year

Fatty2022:

Marcela:

ChubbyHubby:
From my experience as a guy talking to other guys, you are right more than you realize

I think you are correct. The number of obese women in America who are happily married is a testament to your opinion. I love going to fast food places, the view is always amazing.
1 year