General

For women, femme, and non-binary/gnc friends: what would a safe fa space look like to you?

Many of us know how wild it can get out there and how frustrating it can be in these spaces.

I'm working on a couple of fun projects and worldbuilding things and it got me thinking. I know what I personally would like to see if things were ~ideal~ in this FA world but wanted to hear what others thought also!

Keep in mind this is NOT to disparage orcriticze any current network (especially this one!) or to request features. I'm not a mod I don't have that power lol! This is about the FA/feedist community as a whole.

Literally just to think out loud!
1 year

For women, femme, and non-binary/gnc friends: what would a safe fa space look like to you?

LoraDayton:
Many of us know how wild it can get out there and how frustrating it can be in these spaces.

I'm working on a couple of fun projects and worldbuilding things and it got me thinking. I know what I personally would like to see if things were ~ideal~ in this FA world but wanted to hear what others thought also!

Keep in mind this is NOT to disparage orcriticze any current network (especially this one!) or to request features. I'm not a mod I don't have that power lol! This is about the FA/feedist community as a whole.

Literally just to think out loud!

I do not ask for much, tbh. I just want an inbox free of creeps, not to have to fight people on basic human rights, to be respected as a person first, and to have the ability to easily block and report people who are terrible.
1 year

Bifatty:
I think encouraging discussion and maybe a verification process before dming people. If people treated women as people and not as a sexual object in dms.

by verification, do you mean up to the user/recipient or by a moderator (or both)? or perhaps a karmic-type system a la reddit?
1 year

Probably add a way for the site to detect when someone is sending the same message to a lot of different people and block their ability to keep sending this message. I don’t even want to count how many spam messages I get.
1 year

I think the ability to block & report people would be handy, especially as reporting means I can hopefully have creeps banned so they don't harass others.

Also, being able to acknowledge I am a trans woman can also help, so, I don't end up with an uncomfortable conversation with someone who thinks I am cis and then feels like I deceived them in some way when my transness comes out.
1 year

Thaynor:
I think the ability to block & report people would be handy, especially as reporting means I can hopefully have creeps banned so they don't harass others.

Also, being able to acknowledge I am a trans woman can also help, so, I don't end up with an uncomfortable conversation with someone who thinks I am cis and then feels like I deceived them in some way when my transness comes out.

Also protecting trans people who haven't come out yet.

On that note, protecting women from stalkers too. I've been stalked twice before. Hate it, bestie. Hate it so much. I've noticed a lot of women report being stalked and it is not taken seriously at all.

It's scary as a cis woman. I can't imagine how much scarier it is as a trans woman.
1 year

It'd be a place to feel fully included. I've been banned from groups with the same exact fetishes simply because I'm not Cis.

I also think having a space where certain cis-guys or even men into trans women understand the red flags of dating trans women, like not asking us to top them or show us our dicks, etc.

I'd just like to actually feel like I fully belong somewhere.
1 year

A site like this or feabie but it's only for women, lesbians, genderfluids and non-binary folks.

No men allowed. Not even the good men.

But i'm sure the good men will respect our needs and not complain unlike the " not all men" crowd.
1 year

Horror Doll:
A site like this or feabie but it's only for women, lesbians, genderfluids and non-binary folks.

No men allowed. Not even the good men.

But i'm sure the good men will respect our needs and not complain unlike the " not all men" crowd.

I am curious as to how that will work for those who are sexually attracted to men. Will it be cutting out the dating/hook up aspect of it? Or will it be more centered around kink exploration?

And will it protect transwomen from terfs?
1 year

For a quick answer just now

Men not feeling like you owe them something, Such as seeing a picture of yourself and them asking "wHy?!?!" and other stuff like that
1 year
12345   loading