Fat experiences

Too big for a bath.

Recently I wanted to relax and have a bubble bath but when I sat down in the bathtub I found out I was too fat felt good honestly.
1 year

Too big for a bath.

Being too fat to fit: hot.
Being too fat to get out: not so hot.
1 year

Too big for a bath.

Spoop Skerry:
Being too fat to fit: hot.
Being too fat to get out: not so hot.
wise words
1 year

Too big for a bath.

wow amazing sweetie pie 16
1 year

Too big for a bath.

Relaxing baths is something I miss. Its not as relaxing when at least half your body is still above water level getting cold.

Bigger, deeper bath tubs please!
1 year

Too big for a bath.

Yes! I desperately need a bigger one
1 year

Too big for a bath.

Almost there, I am getting pretty wide.
1 year

Too big for a bath.

Yeah we used to be able to bathe together.

Not anymore at her size!

The big milestone was when I heard the distinctive sound of soft flabby flesh rubbing against the sides of the tub, followed by "Honeyyy!" in a sweet pouty voice.

I had to pull her out of the bathtub, and she started laughing because she thought it was funny and kinda hot.
1 year

Too big for a bath.

Snorlax8:
Recently I wanted to relax and have a bubble bath but when I sat down in the bathtub I found out I was too fat felt good honestly.

Andromeda:
Unfortunately if I get in, it's too hard to get up. My building was built in the early 1900s. I'm not sure if the tub is small or if I'm just a fatty, but my rolls bulge over the sides, and my tummy is above the water line. I need a wider, deeper tub. I look like an overflowing cupcake in mine.

Consider:

It's both.
1 year

Too big for a bath.

Doublefrosted:
Relaxing baths is something I miss. Its not as relaxing when at least half your body is still above water level getting cold.

Bigger, deeper bath tubs please!

I agree totally!
1 year
12   loading