Lifestyle tips

Advent calendar for feedees

Hi everyone smiley

For a while, I'm looking for a feeder, but since I can't find anyone where I live, I decided to indulge myself.

So lately I've been thinking about making a fun, feederism oriented advent calendar for feedees.
So every day from december 1st to 24th I would treat myself with something that would make me a bit fatter and my belly a bit bigger. And also these treats would make me capable for the last day of the calendar, wich would be a big fattening feast.

So my question is: do you have any idea how each day should look like? What "surprise" should I get? Should I focuse on increasing the calorie intake or the stomach capacity?

If there's a handsome feeder out there who could help me I would be so grateful πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‹
1 year

Fun size twix, 1 on the first, 24 on the 24th.
Or for a real challenge, regular Snickers.
1 year

See if you can try a different donut every day?
1 year

Fullycurvy:
Hi everyone smiley

For a while, I'm looking for a feeder, but since I can't find anyone where I live, I decided to indulge myself.

So lately I've been thinking about making a fun, feederism oriented advent calendar for feedees.
So every day from december 1st to 24th I would treat myself with something that would make me a bit fatter and my belly a bit bigger. And also these treats would make me capable for the last day of the calendar, wich would be a big fattening feast.

So my question is: do you have any idea how each day should look like? What "surprise" should I get? Should I focuse on increasing the calorie intake or the stomach capacity?

If there's a handsome feeder out there who could help me I would be so grateful πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‹

So...how is working your project?
1 year

I would like to know more of your idea
1 year

I would like to know more of your idea
1 year

Awesome idea, how about a rewrite of the carol a partridge in a pear tree,

On the first day of Christmas my feeder fed to me….. and so on.
1 year

And how was the feast?πŸ™‚
1 year