Lifestyle tips

Stretches for sleeping with bigger guy

Hi everyone. Just started seeing a lovely chubby bloke. I’m having a few issues with muscles in my legs hurting after sex especially missionary. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for stretching the inside and outside leg muscles as he won’t be getting any smaller 😜
1 year

Thanks
1 year

Button Popper:
You could try heat pads

Heat pads soothe the pain, but they do not make you more flexible. That's what stretching is for.
1 year

Sleeping with an even larger bloke would help you stretch so far that this chubby bloke becomes more comfortable for you.

Not a serious suggestion, just a fun thought experiment.
1 year

Flexibility honestly is the most important! I practice Yoga every morning for at least 30min, so i can do the splits on all sides (even over splits) and that helps sooo much, so u are bendy enough to open ur legs that widely for the big belly to fit!

Also it’s important to be fit/strong in general and have a good endurance! A really big guy i saw for some time was to fat/lazy to try to be on top/do any work. So i would always be on top and as u can imagine he was too fat/wide to fit between my knees, so they wouldn’t touch the matress. So when i was on top it was always me squatting (so feet on the matress) or in a really wide split! So i definitely recommend beeing fit for a fat guy and sex is a workout for u so thats always great!
1 year

I can still manage a good missionary position with my beach ball belly. My wife’s belly is probably three times as large and I have to make sure I allow for that :-)
1 year

Petitegirl:
Flexibility honestly is the most important! I practice Yoga every morning for at least 30min, so i can do the splits on all sides (even over splits) and that helps sooo much, so u are bendy enough to open ur legs that widely for the big belly to fit!

Also it’s important to be fit/strong in general and have a good endurance! A really big guy i saw for some time was to fat/lazy to try to be on top/do any work. So i would always be on top and as u can imagine he was too fat/wide to fit between my knees, so they wouldn’t touch the matress. So when i was on top it was always me squatting (so feet on the matress) or in a really wide split! So i definitely recommend beeing fit for a fat guy and sex is a workout for u so thats always great!

This is so true 🤩
1 year

How’d you get on?
10 months