General

The problem with ghosting on ff

BlackBriarMeadery:
I'm not sure if it's universal but I've noticed that plenty of people message me once or twice and then left me on read , but also constantly check my profile and like my pics.

Like no you aren't going to have access to my pics after you ghosted me. Lol

Anyone else experience this?

Pretty much everyone on this site gets ghosted.
1 year

BlackBriarMeadery:
I'm not sure if it's universal but I've noticed that plenty of people message me once or twice and then left me on read , but also constantly check my profile and like my pics.

Like no you aren't going to have access to my pics after you ghosted me. Lol

Anyone else experience this?

I think it has a lot to do with running out of messages. No one is going to be able to form a meaningful friendship with such a limited message system. Maybe use chat and maybe switch to email.

Don't take it to heart.

If you want to form a relationship over the Internet DO NOT take it slow. The spark will form flames which will then burn out if you don't step things up. I know that sounds like the opposite advice to what everyone else says but the Internet is really not the place to have a physical relationship.
1 year

Weetabix:
I think it has a lot to do with running out of messages.

Probably that's the reason.
1 year

Weetabix:
I think it has a lot to do with running out of messages.

Fat Heidi:
Probably that's the reason.

I remember that sinking feeling when chatting with someone on ICQ when you're both on dial up and they ghost you. Always blame the tech or else it will give you heartache.
1 year

I don’t take the internet serous enough to to have it hurt me. I’m sorry that people have hurt you like that though, it’s a cruel market for us fats smiley
1 year

It's kinda why I tend to stick to messages here and see if they last a week of fun chatter. If they don't, well, they're probably gonna ghost on other platforms and aren't serious. I kinda at this point don't take it too seriously since I think while I'd love something more serious, most people here just want kink.

Edit: I will also say that I feel like at times there's crossed wires. I am kinda more of an incidental gainer who likes to gain and watch someone gain but in no rush whatsoever. Where some feeders will expect me to blow my entire wages to stuff myself for their satisfaction. Like, maybe others will be willing to sink tons of wages on this fetish, especially to random people on the internet, but not me tbh. More interested in friends and a partner.
1 year

Thaynor:
It's kinda why I tend to stick to messages here and see if they last a week of fun chatter. If they don't, well, they're probably gonna ghost on other platforms and aren't serious. I kinda at this point don't take it too seriously since I think while I'd love something more serious, most people here just want kink.

Edit: I will also say that I feel like at times there's crossed wires. I am kinda more of an incidental gainer who likes to gain and watch someone gain but in no rush whatsoever. Where some feeders will expect me to blow my entire wages to stuff myself for their satisfaction. Like, maybe others will be willing to sink tons of wages on this fetish, especially to random people on the internet, but not me tbh. More interested in friends and a partner.

Yeah. Especially not in this economy.
1 year

Ghosts are real.
1 year

Wrestlemania13:
Ghosts are real.

CuppaJoe:
LOL - truth.

"I ain't afraid of no ghosts!"

Bustin makes me feel good
1 year

No I want to know if Slimer was a gainer or just a foodie when he was still alive.
1 year
12   loading