General

I think we've got one

Hey I found this girl on twitter, she's super cute and looking to gain weight. I want to keep convincing and helping her along her weight gain journey.. what do you think

twitter.com/p8stie
1 year

I think we've got one

Her Twitter from an hour ago:

"A lot of maladjusted loser men obviously seeking a dominant mommy figure in their life keep DMing me. You need to wash your filthy mouths."

Yeah, "we got one" alright, another potential ally driven away by creeps🙄
1 year

I think we've got one

Farleygoldberg:
Hey I found this girl on twitter, she's super cute and looking to gain weight. I want to keep convincing and helping her along her weight gain journey.. what do you think

twitter.com/p8stie

I don't have twitter, so I can only see so much. But it looks like a regular twitter user to me. Nothing special.

Besides, Fantasy Feeder is a popular website in feedist circles. If she's wanting to gain for kink, then she'll come here in her own time.

Gotta admit this is a weird call to action. Almost feels like harrassment. Idk if that's what you meant, but let's leave her alone for now.
1 year

I think we've got one

The person who shared the link joined FF the same day as she (?) shared the link. I did not klick on it because I think the person tries to promote their own twitter profile. 🤷‍♀️
1 year