Chat/Role play

Looking for a role play "master"

This sounds like fun! Feel free to dm me
1 year

I would very much like to explore this idea!!!!
1 year

Fat4Fun:
I'm a clohtes padder, and I' looking for someone to roleplay as my master, who fattens me when I make mistakes. You want to make me fatter and fatter and we roleplay that and I stuff myself according to waht you order me to do. I want to be your slave, I clean your home, I look after your sensual needs. Someone to skype and tell me you're going to punish me and make me fatter! You give me orders each day, which part of my body you're going to fatten and I send you pics to prove that I've grown!! If I make a mistake, you punish me by making me bigger!! I need a master

Message me. smiley
1 year

Fat4Fun:
I'm a clohtes padder, and I' looking for someone to roleplay as my master, who fattens me when I make mistakes. You want to make me fatter and fatter and we roleplay that and I stuff myself according to waht you order me to do. I want to be your slave, I clean your home, I look after your sensual needs. Someone to skype and tell me you're going to punish me and make me fatter! You give me orders each day, which part of my body you're going to fatten and I send you pics to prove that I've grown!! If I make a mistake, you punish me by making me bigger!! I need a master

Message me. smiley
1 year