General

Why are you into feederism?

I'm just curious on how people develop this interest. Both on the feeder and feedee side.

For me, I think its because there is an innate instinct to get your partner ready for any periods of starvation, but because of modern advancement that period never comes and we are driven to provide and provide.
1 year

There's an ongoing debate on whether kinks and fetishes are nature vs. nurture, but to me, asking "Why are you into feedism?" is like asking "Why are you gay?"

In my experience, there's no smoking gun that I can point to that triggered my attraction to weight gain. There were lots of moments where I realized more and more that I was attracted to people getting fat, but they were no different than moments where I discovered my attraction to typical things, like breasts or butt or thighs.

Don't get me wrong, I've wondered for a long time what caused my unusual attraction, because surely something caused me to be this way, right?

When I told my first long term SO about this, she kept asking me to explain why I felt this way, why fat was attractive to me. And I remember asking her why she found my *ahem*, uh, 'manhood' attractive, and she struggled to explain why exactly that part turned her on. And how could she? How do you explain an attraction – not evolutionarily, not culturally, but how it feels to be attracted to something? Why you feel attracted to something?

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's okay to not have an explanation as to why we are into feedism, and that our attractions are just as valid and justified as those that are typical.

Oh, and that episode of Totally Spies! where Clover gets addicted to cookies served as something of an awakening for me smiley
1 year

I think humans are often compelled by a conflict of attraction and fear. I think eating disorders and attraction to fat have a strong link in all directions. We also tend to like somebody else we love enjoying what we deny ourselves, and I haven't really figured out the fear to attraction thing, but it seems to be rather common across all fetishes. Feedism is just another form of BDSM. But tastes better.
1 year

I have just always loved the way a big gut looks on a person and when someone I am attracted to grows a big belly it just makes that person look so much better to me. It’s just so exciting to me to see someone I’m attracted to get fat, especially if they enjoy being fatter than they were. I can’t explain it other than I think it’s probably like when a fat person loses weight, they get more attention from “normal” people being attracted to them. Except it’s the opposite for me lol. I’ve always been this way for as long as I can remember.
1 year

Slim:
I think humans are often compelled by a conflict of attraction and fear. I think eating disorders and attraction to fat have a strong link in all directions. We also tend to like somebody else we love enjoying what we deny ourselves, and I haven't really figured out the fear to attraction thing, but it seems to be rather common across all fetishes. Feedism is just another form of BDSM. But tastes better.

Feedism? Is not BDSM? Lol, you've been here for 12 years, man. You should know better.

It pairs *well* with BDSM, but it isn't in and of itself BDSM.

And what fear or eating disorder are you talking about? Yes, some people have internalized fatphobia or deal with eating disorders. But it's not endemic to this kink.
1 year

Why am I into feedism? Good question! I guess it has to do that I prefer my women on the fatty side, so naturally my preference towards feedism is based on my preference towards fat. That however is a mystery to me. Although it may have to do with my preference for big butts which I actually do have an explanation for!
Apparently women store more fat in their butts in order to maintain energy & fend off starvation during pregnancy. Thus, a fat butt is a sign to potential mates of health & fertility! Our perverse lust for big butts is in fact part of our survival instincts!
1 year

I am into it because its generally the same community as vore, Big bellies, and BBW. You hang around any 2 of those communities for long enough you eventually get sucked into feederism.
1 year

I am into it because its generally the same community as vore, Big bellies, and BBW. You hang around any 2 of those communities for long enough you eventually get sucked into feederism.
1 year

I’ve always like fat. I always wanted to be fat too, I remember watching Rugrats at a very young age and wanting to be as big as Angelica in the episode that Chuckie wishes he was never born. It’s just ingrained in my head. I also believe at least the gainers on this site, that we enjoy gaining weight since food brings us pleasure. And that same pleasure we get from food makes us enjoy the weight we gain.
1 year

Honestly, the first time i realized i moght be into feederism was when i saw my scool's vice principal in the second grade. She was the biggest woman I'd ever seen, mostly pear shaped and probably 600lbs. Walking behind her as i was getting a tour of the school, watching her big hips sway side to side as she was giving me a tour of the school awakened something inside me like nothing else ever had. It took me a long time to accept myself for who i am, but I've finally realized this is what i want and now I'm trying to be more active in this community, so hi yall!
1 year
12   loading