Fat experiences

Genuinely curious..what do you think about my size/shape?

I have not intentionally gained, just decided to eat what I want and be confident in myself.

With that said, I am genuinely curious..based on my photos if you saw me walking down the street would you think I was too big, too small, just right? Belly too big/small, not your preferred shape?

You will not hurt my feelings either way. Just looking for honest answers!
1 year

BigBellyBBW:
I have not intentionally gained, just decided to eat what I want and be confident in myself.

With that said, I am genuinely curious..based on my photos if you saw me walking down the street would you think I was too big, too small, just right? Belly too big/small, not your preferred shape?

Perhaps it's because I'm straight, but if you were walking down the street, I wouldn't take much note. You look like a lot of people where I live.

You look nice, imo.
1 year

BigBellyBBW:

Everyone has a different judgment meter they go by. I'd say cute and chubby, my mother would say you are fat, the Feedism said of me says not big enough. ☺
1 year

I'd say your pleasantly fat, but like noted above, my kink side would want you fatter. Anybody with your rounded-flabby belly shape makes me think that way.
1 year

nice n plump, gladly buy ya a drink at the pub if i saw you
1 year

the point of view of what is big or small changes depending on how big one is, the same thing happens with age
1 year