General

Weight gain goals for 2023?

Zora:
I'd be happy if I could just get back to my previous max of 295 pounds.

Your gainer posts show that you are pretty close. How much more do you need to gain?
1 year

Finally break 200 lol
1 year

Finally break 200 lol
1 year

Maybe 400+pounds. 😊
1 year

From now 82kg to 90kg by christmas. 110-115 2023
1 year

I've being stuck at 252 Since June 2021 and would like too reach 294lb same as Peter Griffin from Family Guy
1 year

BigNate:
Your gainer posts show that you are pretty close. How much more do you need to gain?

I'm not close anymore. I've lost a lot of weight since then. I just weighed myself this morning, and I'm now down to 228 pounds, so I have 67 pounds to go.

That tendency to lose the weight is one reason why I stopped gaining weight in cycles. I would end up losing weight during my one-week break, and it was reducing my momentum. I tried to just keep gaining, without taking a break, but wound up having that problem with nausea.

There was a quick, initial weight loss when I stopped drinking the heavy whipping cream, followed by a gradual weight loss of about 2 pounds per week. Based on that number, it looks like I would need to consume an extra 1,000 calories per day just to maintain my weight.

The weight gain while drinking heavy whipping cream was unreal. If I could sustain the weight gain, drinking the heavy whipping cream for months, it would not take very long to get back up to 295 pounds.
1 year

I'd like to hit 300 but I'm probably just gonna maintain at 260 for work.
1 year

It's getting closer smiley

Are we all excited?

Looking forward to gaining even more weight, I'll need new clothes!
1 year

And then 800 next? 😍
1 year
12345   loading