Body inflation

Cake shake bloat - am i doing something wrong?

Tried a cake shake bloat today and really it didnt do anything that was promised. I'll admit I didnt use much. 1/4 of the bag of mix and two cups of milk followed by a whole water bottle.

I'm half convinced the whole bloat is pyschosomatic. 32oz of milk will bloat up a lot of people, followed by all that water. Should I try again with the half bag and about the same amout of liquid? Im sure the thickness would be enjoyable.

just looking for some help. I really wanted this to be what everyone says it is.
1 year

Justforfun10:
Tried a cake shake bloat today and really it didnt do anything that was promised. I'll admit I didnt use much. 1/4 of the bag of mix and two cups of milk followed by a whole water bottle.

I'm half convinced the whole bloat is pyschosomatic. 32oz of milk will bloat up a lot of people, followed by all that water. Should I try again with the half bag and about the same amout of liquid? Im sure the thickness would be enjoyable.

just looking for some help. I really wanted this to be what everyone says it is.

So, what makes a cake shake bloat you comes down to a chemical and physical reaction.

Cake mix has a leavening agent - usually baking powder. This, when combined with your stomach acid and natural body heat, causes your belly to expand. This is further compounded when the flour absorbs the liquid inside of you and swells.

The problem is that you diluted it too much.
1 year

Justforfun10:

Munchies:
So, what makes a cake shake bloat you comes down to a chemical and physical reaction.

Cake mix has a leavening agent - usually baking powder. This, when combined with your stomach acid and natural body heat, causes your belly to expand. This is further compounded when the flour absorbs the liquid inside of you and swells.

so like what amounts do you recommend? I'm off work tomorrow and very interested to see what this can do if it works.
1 year

Justforfun10:

Munchies:

Justforfun10:
so like what amounts do you recommend? I'm off work tomorrow and very interested to see what this can do if it works.

www.google.com/amp/s/come-to-the-day.tumblr.com/post/181145650031/bloatinflation-checklist/amp

If you can't consume the same amount in the recipe, try to keep the ratios the same.
1 year