Fat experiences

When does the waddle kick in

I started to find walking difficult @ 280 lbs, it depends on each individual, most women get fatter legs and his than men
1 year

Curby:
I was so big and full today that I was losing my balance. My belly jiggles when I walk. Am I going to start waddling soon??

That’s entirely dependent on alot of things; how much you weigh, your height, your fat distribution, and how much sway you consider to be a waddle. Because if this, it’s really going to be different for everyone. My best advice is to just keep gaining and you’ll know when you get there.
1 year

I’m already waddling
1 year

I’m about 240 and didn’t think that I waddled. But I recently saw myself in a video with friends and could see that I move differently. Kinda subtle I guess, but I could see it ☺️
1 year

Chubbydiva:
I’m already waddling

Good
1 year

TubSlug:
I’m about 240 and didn’t think that I waddled. But I recently saw myself in a video with friends and could see that I move differently. Kinda subtle I guess, but I could see it ☺️

so you should do a video here now !😍
1 year

Ky Belly Boy:
I can't wait till my belly is so big that all I can do is waddle.

Feel the same
1 year

It depends on how your belly hands and your legs.
So for me i always had a lower hanging belly and kinda waddled as my legs are skinny but the rest of me not.

When your belly hangs enough to make your legs need to compensate for it you will waddle.
1 year

I dont know why but the idea of waddling inself excites me. It just seems so hot
1 year

Spike:
It depends on how your belly hands and your legs.
So for me i always had a lower hanging belly and kinda waddled as my legs are skinny but the rest of me not.

When your belly hangs enough to make your legs need to compensate for it you will waddle.

Thank you for sharing this. Even though I don’t weigh a lot, my belly hangs quite low and most of my weight is going to the lower part of my belly. I think I could start waddling in a few months from now if I can keep up the pace of my gaining. I feel few things will excite me as much as seeing myself with an actual waddle even when my belly is empty
1 year
123   loading