Fat experiences

When does the waddle kick in

I was so big and full today that I was losing my balance. My belly jiggles when I walk. Am I going to start waddling soon??
1 year

Yes. Unless you mean when you're so heavy your body quakes as walk, thighs pushing up on your stomach.
You'll get there.
1 year

I found that at 480 my thighs pushed my gate wider and my belly pushed on my legs firmly for the first time. I am 5 foot 10. At 515 my belly rolls from left to right as I walk and sort of sitting on my thighs when standing great feeling.
1 year

Curby:
I was so big and full today that I was losing my balance. My belly jiggles when I walk. Am I going to start waddling soon??

Depends. Your profile says you are about 200 lbs. If that is still accurate, then not likely. I suppose it could be possible if you are particularly bottom heavy.

But from the sound of it, you were particularly food pregnant. Keep stuffing yourself silly, and you'll get there in no time.
1 year

Quicker, after a few trips to Golden Coral
1 year

Kind of depends on how fat your thighs are.
1 year

Waddles begin with a combination of both belly and thigh gains, from what I’ve seen.
1 year

As you walk and your fat belly goes one way and your fat butt goes the other way and your thighs rub thats definitely a waddle.
1 year

That started happening to me too: low-hanging belly and thick thighs so when I'm really full I sway some.
1 year

I can't wait till my belly is so big that all I can do is waddle.
1 year
123   loading