General

Will my gf blow up like her twin sister??

When she says she is stuffed and how good the food was she sounds like she is fishing around to see how you react.
Women always have a plan and nothing is ever by accident thats just how we are LOLOL.
Oh she has caught on, maybe you need to tell her.
Relationships are always better when you both are on the same page so to speak.
1 year

Spookyhoodlum:
Ive been with my girlfriend for over a year now, and she knows I like her more on the thicc side, but still complains about her figure sometimes. She literally has the figure that most women would kill for.....no belly, d cup tits, and a phat round butt. she lost quite a bit of weight after a medical issue. maybe around 50 lbs or so before we ever started dating. she was honestly a bit too skinny after her hospital stay. she put a little bit of the weight back on before we got together.
someone in her family must have really convinced her she was fat at some point cuz she's hyper aware of her body....... or at least was.
I tell her how beautiful she is everyday! so much so that she starting to believe me. she's put all the weight she lost back on❤️❤️❤️ she's back to her thick little self😍.....shes around 160 or 165 currently, but she isn't paying nearly as much attention to what she was eating as before! she's been eating whatever she likes recently. sometimes she will stuff herself with fast food before coming over to see me, then lay there and moan about how stuffed she is and how good everything tasted😋. I doubt she's caught on yet but when she complains about eating too much or about how she's getting fat, it makes me so fucking hard😅. I always try to *** brains out after feeding her! feed her absolutely anything she wants then lay her on her back or knees and make her moan!
so she really not anywhere near being fat right now, but she's definitely been gaining a bit since we have been together...........but thing is.....she has a twin sister....... who blew the fuck up over the past year. like easily 100+ pounds over less than a year. My GF thinks her twin sister got fat from birth control.😅 you carry water weight from the pill but it doesn't do all that from what ive read🤔 so her mom always been fat, her older sister is almost a ssbbw around 350.

Ive been told to look at the women in a girls family, if they got fat she will probably get fat at some point too! Her twin sister got huge in under a year, I think its gonna happen to her too🥵🥵.has anyones GF ever gotten fat by accident.? how did they deal with it? when did they notice? did they eventually learn to like being fatter?

What is wrong with you? This is gross and creepy behavior. Stop lusting after your girlfriend's family. If you cannot appreciate and love your girlfriend as she is, then you have no business being with her.
1 year

My dude, you are gross. So gross.
1 year

Love a women for what she is, Not what you want her to become
1 year

Spookyhoodlum:
Ive been with my girlfriend for over a year now, and she knows I like her more on the thicc side, but still complains about her figure sometimes. She literally has the figure that most women would kill for.....no belly, d cup tits, and a phat round butt. she lost quite a bit of weight after a medical issue. maybe around 50 lbs or so before we ever started dating. she was honestly a bit too skinny after her hospital stay. she put a little bit of the weight back on before we got together.
someone in her family must have really convinced her she was fat at some point cuz she's hyper aware of her body....... or at least was.
I tell her how beautiful she is everyday! so much so that she starting to believe me. she's put all the weight she lost back on❤️❤️❤️ she's back to her thick little self😍.....shes around 160 or 165 currently, but she isn't paying nearly as much attention to what she was eating as before! she's been eating whatever she likes recently. sometimes she will stuff herself with fast food before coming over to see me, then lay there and moan about how stuffed she is and how good everything tasted😋. I doubt she's caught on yet but when she complains about eating too much or about how she's getting fat, it makes me so fucking hard😅. I always try to *** brains out after feeding her! feed her absolutely anything she wants then lay her on her back or knees and make her moan!
so she really not anywhere near being fat right now, but she's definitely been gaining a bit since we have been together...........but thing is.....she has a twin sister....... who blew the fuck up over the past year. like easily 100+ pounds over less than a year. My GF thinks her twin sister got fat from birth control.😅 you carry water weight from the pill but it doesn't do all that from what ive read🤔 so her mom always been fat, her older sister is almost a ssbbw around 350.

Ive been told to look at the women in a girls family, if they got fat she will probably get fat at some point too! Her twin sister got huge in under a year, I think its gonna happen to her too🥵🥵.has anyones GF ever gotten fat by accident.? how did they deal with it? when did they notice? did they eventually learn to like being fatter?

You can wonder all you want about that
---*or*---
Just tell her / communicate it to her like a decent person...?
1 year

Miachu:

Spookyhoodlum:
this is just a fantasy...... I do love my GF...... my sexual fantasy is just that fanatsy. why does everyone get so fucking serious on here🙃

Why do you think it's acceptable to come out into public and openly bring others, without knowledge or consent into "just a fantasy" about someone you aren't even dating?

Because it's not "just a fantasy" and you know it. You genuinely believed this was okay to do. It's not.
1 year

Miachu:

Spookyhoodlum:
this is just a fantasy...... I do love my GF...... my sexual fantasy is just that fanatsy. why does everyone get so fucking serious on here🙃

Bro, you played it straight until people started calling out about it. Don't get mad because people have reading comprehension.
1 year

Miachu:

Spookyhoodlum:

I didn't see any mention of the word fantasy

And people get serious on here because women are tired of stuff like this
1 year

Miachu:

Spookyhoodlum:

Miachu:
I didn't see any mention of the word fantasy

And people get serious on here because women are tired of stuff like this

Not just women. I'm tired of stuff like this because I guarantee there is no girlfriend.

Most of these "my wife/gf is getting so fat" posts are annoying. I know it's fantasy feeder and all but still🙄
1 year

To answer your question, if it’s an identical twin the chances that the other twin will share the same overweight features is ~60% .

So having obesity run in the family and a fat friendly environment the chances are high that she will gain weight.

Also ones you go fat you don’t go back only 1 in 124 women with a bmi above 30 will go back to normal weight and only 1in 600+ when having a bmi above 40 .
1 year
12   loading